Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory MANLETS: What would you do if you became a state mandated sex slave for amazon females?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Like the government said all manlets will be stripped of their rights and turned in to state mandated shota bfs and you would be assigned to a tall busty gorl with a fat ass and become her property

I would sign up immediately.

Die by snu snu

Only if she promised to have regular sex with me.

I would cut off my legs and become manlet

Being the slave of Boa Hancock would be the dream of Onepiececels kek
boa-hancock-one-piece-43322670-850-1202.jpg

She's 191cm tall according to wiki and also she's the queen of amazons what more proof do you need.

not that type of amazon negro. its a term for tall femerloids based on some greek mythology thing it has nothing to do with indigineous south americans
I see. Still, fuck that. I wouldn't have my rights stripped away and become a femdom beta cuck slave for any foid

you strange my nigga

I have morals. Just become a literal beta cuck slave for some foid that won't even fuck you bro! If I had no rights I wouldn't be able to cope with this forum, vidya, anime etc. I wouldn't have a comfy life anymore. Since we would be the foid's property and she can do whatever she wishes with us she would most likely beat and/or torture us and order us to do her chores and shit, rather than having sex with us. lol volcel btw

I have morals. Just become a literal beta cuck slave for some foid that won't even fuck you bro! If I had no rights I wouldn't be able to cope with this forum, vidya, anime etc. I wouldn't have a comfy life anymore. Since we would be the foid's property and she can do whatever she wishes with us she would most likely beat and/or torture us and order us to do her chores and shit, rather than having sex with us. lol volcel btw
just redo of healermaxx theory

Bunch of faggot cucks in here man. Almost thought I walked into a reddit thread for a second

Pic of OP right now:

I would love that. She can sit her 325lb ass on my face and crush my skull in til I die of lack of oxygen molecules

Would they love me naturally and not fake

Last edited:
Fuck a few times just to know what it's really like. Then kill myself, I won't debase myself for anyone, especially women

Being the sex slave of a woman is cuck.

So I would to get to have sex with an attractive woman? Why would I say no?

No that’s cucked

Not a manlet but roll with it.

I'm actually into tall foids so why not

As a manlet with a mommy gf fetish i am ok with this

I definitely would sign up

This is my dream!:feelsohh: