Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets: what do you think when you see a man shorter than you?

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
I'm 5'5, aroud 5th percentile in my country (5'9.25 avg zoomer) so very short but it's not that rare to see a zoomer noticeably shorter than me. I feel bad when I see one, life at 5'5 is already hell can't even imagine being even shorter. Anything below 5'4 (or avg female in your coutry) is suicide tier height. The good part is that it feels amazing to heightmog someone

Sub5 manlets should be considered dwarfs, mythological creatures

I sympathize with them

They all mog me cuz they have bones. @Incelius Savage

I see a lot of men shorter than me who have gfs, so nothing.

But when I see an uglier guy, I feel bad for him, he has my condolences. Rarely see anyone uglier than me with a gf, unless the guy is a boomer betabuxxer (when things used to be easier), though they could've mog me when younger

I say it's over or say trucel to them in the hopes they get the reference :feelsaww:

Very rarely do this because I'm 5'4.

I haven't never seen irl a zoomer shorter than me with a gf. Over
There are a lot of zoomers in the range 5'7-5'11 with gfs, but almost none in the range 4-5/10 facially with gfs

There are a lot of zoomers in the range 5'7-5'11 with gfs, but almost none in the range 4-5/10 facially with gfs
Nvm I just remembered that a week ago I saw a 5'3 midget with a HTB in the supermarket. Life fuel

I'm 5'5, aroud 5th percentile in my country (5'9.25 avg zoomer) so very short but it's not that rare to see a zoomer noticeably shorter than me. I feel bad when I see one, life at 5'5 is already hell can't even imagine being even shorter. Anything below 5'4 (or avg female in your coutry) is suicide tier height. The good part is that it feels amazing to heightmog someone
I know a 4'11 guy it's brootal for him everyone treats him like a kid. No one takes him seriously.

Nvm I just remembered that a week ago I saw a 5'3 midget with a HTB in the supermarket. Life fuel
Bones > height @Incelius Savage

I think "poor guy at least I'm not as manlet as he is, his life must be very brutal"

Not that much. My 5'5-5'6 brother has a GF.

life fuel
If you have the looks for it... Saudi Arabia's dating market seems pretty forgiving even in 2022. Of course, that'll change soon..:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I am 5 foot 1. I don't come across men my own age who are shorter.