Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets: the most hated type of men in the world

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
"We are small, we are insecure but most importantly we have to endure."

Manlets are single handingly the most hated out of the ugly men tropes, literally r/short has to have a pinned a post about no suicide, in their general threads. That's not normal. Secondly, most humans find us annoying out of spite just because we'll. We exist. It isnt rocket science that humans hate everything small. It goes to small houses, small paychecks until we reached the most easiest thing to hate! A small human male.

Putting two and two together we get literally a novel upon novels worth of jokes and stories detailing how being a short male is quite comparable to being in limbo or purgatory. Their is no way out, and all you have to do is hope and pray they don't make fun of you if you are quiet enough. Women hate us simply for being born wrong. It's as if nature knew we could've been too good for the whole planet, tbf I could've. But I was born to be 5'3 so now I'm below the barrel. It's all too goddamn brutal when everyone just hates you. Can't even kill yourself because "that's a sissy move" can't even get LL "because it's unnatural" can't speak up "because of your Napoleon complex" can't do this. Can't do that. Literally everything we do isn't nor will be sympathetic with normies. Everything I do pisses them off because I haven't rotted like they wanted.

Last edited:
Never began for us manlets.

Manlets take the crown when it comes to most hated men next is autistic men then ugly men

Manlets take the crown when it comes to most hated men next is autistic men then ugly men
Ugly men at least in their stereotypes are tall. Which I would give. It beats hearing "you're not even a man!" Every single day :feelsrope:

Ugly men at least in their stereotypes are tall. Which I would give. It beats hearing "you're not even a man!" Every single day :feelsrope:
While I have shitty side profile. Being a manlet is a cherry on top of the shitty shortcake. God help us if their is a deity. I try to be quiet but goddamn the quotes are so brutal I keep telling myself that's a ((brutal blackpill in my head.)) There is no proof women want us. Neither are we even good enough for friends. Fucking media ruined it with their manlet obessessed jokes. Then they wonder why I stay in the house. Everyone is like a dead planet with shitty lava lakes and methane ice fields in outer space. No one true enough is out there and I'm tired

While I have shitty side profile. Being a manlet is a cherry on top of the shitty shortcake. God help us if their is a deity. I try to be quiet but goddamn the quotes are so brutal I keep telling myself that's a ((brutal blackpill in my head.)) There is no proof women want us. Neither are we even good enough for friends. Fucking media ruined it with their manlet obessessed jokes. Then they wonder why I stay in the house. Everyone is like a dead planet with shitty lava lakes and methane ice fields in outer space. No one true enough is out there and I'm tired
Did you stop growing at a certain age or were you a turbomanlet your entire life? :feelshehe:

Almost every CEO of major companies is tall. I forget but it's like 75%. If your tall your very presence commands respect, even if you are complete moron. You can be kind, intelligent, all-around good person but if you're a manlet... JFL

How many retarded, shitty tall people do you know? I know a lot... the height carries them hard. :lasereyes:

Almost every CEO of major companies is tall. I forget but it's like 75%. If your tall your very presence commands respect, even if you are complete moron. You can be kind, intelligent, all-around good person but if you're a manlet... JFL

How many retarded, shitty tall people do you know? I know a lot... the height carries them hard. :lasereyes:
It wouldn't if we made the right CHOice

Jfl at foids disrespecting short men while seething at “fat shaming”

Landwhales can lose weight but manlets can’t grow

The only reason why I hate my height is because it makes women repulsed by me. Other than that I don't even think about it.

The only reason why I hate my height is because it makes women repulsed by me. Other than that I don't even think about it.
You should it could save you from dying horrible and slow.

fat and/or short and/or curry

pick one.

It never began for manlets.

No, it’s autistic men.

uggo truecels have it worse

Ugly faces and ethnics are hated more though.

No, it’s autistic men.
I mean I have a tall autistic guy who works at my place and everyone seems to tolerate him. Because he's 6'0.

Ugly faces and ethnics are hated more though.
Cope. Short men are the short stick of almost every ugly male type. Tbf short men are usually ugly faced which is why I didn't include it. But point still stands.