Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Manlets report in

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
What’s your mom and dads height ? Then what is your height? I have a theory that men inherit their height from their mothers and not from the father

Mother is 5'0 and has Pygmy ancestry.

father is 5'2, mother 5'0 and I am 5'5

90 percent of the time your height is within 2 inches more or less than the midparental height method. Mothers+Fathers Height/2 +2.5 for males. Any pubertymaxxing shit is pure cope.

Dad is 5'8 or 5'9 i think
Mom 5'2 or 5'3
I'm 5'7

My mother's 5'2, my biological father's like 5'7. I'm 5'8. Both my parents didn't exercise and took drugs when they were kids so they may not have reached their potential height. But they both come from small families and seem average in them so I'll just assume this was their height potential.

The average height difference between men and women is about 5 inches. That's the difference between my parents height so it really makes no difference which one I got my height from but it was probably my mom.

I do think guys more often inherit height from their mothers, it's only a problem if the mother was like 5'2 and the dad was 6' (attractive male height) and the son got his height from the mother's side and ended up 5'7.

I think these types of things happen alot though since again, the average male to female height difference is about five inches but most women prefer an eight inch height difference, so many foidlets will reproduce with normal size men and create malet sons if they get their height from their mothers.

Dad is in the 5'11 range
Mom is 5'5
I measured to be around 5'11; I hoped I get taller.

Dad is 5’8 mom is 5’4

My dad is 5'10 and my mom is 5'0.

I'm 5'4.

My older brother got NW0 hairline, good frame and is 5'8. Genetics is a bitch. :feelsbadman:

What’s your mom and dads height ? Then what is your height? I have a theory that men inherit their height from their mothers and not from the father
4'10 mom and 5'8 dad

90 percent of the time your height is within 2 inches more or less than the midparental height method. Mothers+Fathers Height/2 +2.5 for males. Any pubertymaxxing shit is pure cope.

Holy shit this accurate as fuck for me. My mom is 5’3 and dad is 5’5.

5’3+5’5/2 + 2.5 inches = 5’6.5.

I’m 5’7

I should have been taller based on my parents height but whatever.
CopingForBrutality

I should have been like 5’9+ but it is what it is