Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets like Tom Cruise and Zac Efron are in Hollywood while 6'2 posts here.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
Keep lying to yourself that it's your height that's the problem (objective factor) when it's your fucking face.

anyway, BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE

Its always face > height

So many manlets in Hollywood, its crazy.

I think Tom cruise was not able to play the Mc in the jack reacher series because of his height, they got a 6'5 chad instead

I think Tom cruise was not able to play the Mc in the jack reacher series because of his height, they got a 6'5 chad instead

You cant compare incels to Chads, why dont you compare normies which make the largest population? Because you talk nonsense. Every foid admits importance of height, tall dark and handsome.
He was replaced even though he played in two parts from the same production and director.

face>oggring>dick>money>character>height, its not even top5

Keep lying to yourself that it's your height that's the problem (objective factor) when it's your fucking face.

anyway, BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE
Both Tom Cruise and Efron have top tier faces
It's over for 95+% of men at their height
Most tallfags have easier time than manlets, denying this is idiocy
Its always face > height

So many manlets in Hollywood, its crazy.
Camera angles hide their manletism a bit
And by the time when they are seen irl, the statusmaxx carries them
Just be a multi millionaire successful and famous actor bro
OP's argument is IT tier:feelskek:

You cant compare incels to Chads, why dont you compare normies which make the largest population? Because you talk nonsense. Every foid admits importance of height, tall dark and handsome.

He was replaced even though he played in two parts from the same production and director.
I say here that if height was so important (yes it is but much less than face) these actors would never be in Hollywood (which recruits by face and doesn't care about height)

Face matters MORE than height obviously, I shouldn’t even have to explain that.

Face matters MORE than height obviously, I shouldn’t even have to explain that.
a lot of people here think they are unbelievable because of their height, it's so sad to see them cope.

I say here that if stature were so important (yes it is but much less than face) these actors would never be in Hollywood (which recruits by face and doesn't care about height)
On the screen height is not obvious, they wear lifter shoes, they cast short support actors. Same on instagram and shit height doesnt play big role. Tom Cruise has one in billion face, Zac Efron also abnormally good, at least he used to before plastic surgery. You cant use people like that as an example, especially celebrities, thats no better than using Danny DeVito as an example that short ugly bald man gets sex.
Tom Cruise is 5'7, Jamie Fox 5'9, dude literal GigaChad has to wear lifters, in the movie Tom Cruise is taller in many scenes, its easy to manipulate height on the screen.

In real life plays enormous role same as face, and yes man can be an incel solely on height just like he can be an incel solely on face.

I wish there was data on this but I wonder if a chad face is more rare then someone 6’2 plus

Money too bruh
Women don’t care about money. As long as you have a chad face. But that’s for hooking up. Settling down is a different story but I feel like you could get a rich suga momma if you have the looks

Heightcopers on suicide watch :smonk:

Women don’t care about money. As long as you have a chad face. But that’s for hooking up. Settling down is a different story but I feel like you could get a rich suga momma if you have the looks
I fully agree that face is the main component money is superior too

some people here say who are incel because of their height.... they just have a shitty face.
facts

They have a shitty face AND theyre small af

This guys have money x statumaxxed x hollywood halo lmao at this point even an average dude can slay( maybe not too much) if he have all that shit :feelsaww:

Cherry picking won't save you

Just have a 9/10 face and perfect pheno bro.

if you are 6'2 you are just fakecel

Just be a multi millionaire successful and famous actor bro
If he wasn't goodlooking he wouldn't be in hollywood in the first place, so he got everythind due to his looks.