Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlets Join The Police To Feel Powerful

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Manlets have to join the police in order to bust innocent truecels because they were never respected in life so need to StatusMax definitely and this is how they do it.

Meanwhile they will let Stacy do burnouts and drifts and let her go by telling her to have a nice day after she smiles at them after getting pulled over for going 105mph while texting Chad and uploading a snap of it at the same time while doing her makeup in the rearview mirror.

but you have an innocent trucel having what little enjoyment he gets from life driving his small Japanese car at moderately high speed with some 80s J-Pop blasting and you get busted because the manlet needs to feel like a man.

Dude you were going 100 in 50 area. This has nothing to do with manlets

Dude you were going 100 in 50 area. This has nothing to do with manlets

Would've never joined the force if he wasn't a manlet I'm sure of it.

I'm a little boy in a little car, a danger to no one.

Strange cope

I don't know how ugly fat balding manlet policemen can stand this mogging. They probably get mogged in every aspect by every criminal. On a daily basis.

Strange cope

They cope by busting innocent truecels and chatting up foids they pull over for a little female attention because it makes them feel like Chad this is the only time a Stacey will ever defer to them.

Even old ladies these pigs pull over just to chat up and get some validation. Then they let them go with a smile on their face.

That piece of shit cop. How much faster were you going?
Meanwhile they will let Stacy do burnouts and drifts and let her go by telling her to have a nice day after she smiles at them after getting pulled over for going 105mph while texting Chad and uploading a snap of it at the same time while doing her makeup in the rearview mirror.
This is why I can never respect cops, they don't apply their cucked "laws" equally.

That piece of shit cop. How much faster were you going?

He wrote I was going 100 in a 50 yet I was going 95 for a split second and when I saw the flashing lights I was going 80-85.

Never once did I hit 100.

I'm lucky he didn't really feel like trying to "mog" a truecel and arrest me for reckless driving but I did not go as fast as he said I did.

I'm going to have to see him again during my court date, I'm horrified at this prospect but I can't lose my license. I'm going to try to plea this down to I was going 80.

Taking a bus is hell for truecels with all the PDA and Chads and Stacies.

He wrote I was going 100 in a 50 yet I was going 95 for a split second and when I saw the flashing lights I was going 80-85.

I'm lucky he didn't really feel like trying to "mog" a truecel and arrest me for reckless driving but I did not go as fast as he said I did.

I'm going to have to see him again during my court date, I'm horrified at this prospect but I can't lose my license. I'm going to try to plea this down to I was going 80.

What was the speed limit ? As a manletcel I would purposely scout out chads and stacys to arrest tbh even if its for nothing just to waste their time.

JFL bro what were you thinking? It is over and it has nothing to do with manlets and copes.

Whenever they suspend my license I drive anyway, lol. Thankfully I was never pulled over during the three years my license was suspended.

Philip Brailsford tbh

@Robtical I got a feeling it's a manlet or some other "cel" that is coping by being a ZOG drone that is investigating truecels.org

These "cels" that join the police and other law enforcement need to do it to feel validated because they know they're nothing without that job.

and they usually get cucked by their wives all the time and end up forming some retarded "brotherhood" with their cop buddies they hang out with for hours every night because their wives won't have sex with them.

I wish I could drive with a suspended license but I'm going to have to GoodBoyMaxx now because I won't be hired in Japan with a criminal record (this is arrestable misdemeanor where I live).

Manlets when will they ever learn

To all of you who say that he shouldn't have speeded, do you honestly believe Chad or Stacey would've received some sort of penalty if they speeded? This world is unjust, because rules apparently only apply to sub8 males. Let Zesto have his fun. You're a cuck if you think what happened to Zesto, and to every other truecel that get caught speeding, or for some other trumped up fake charges for that matter, is somehow justifiable. In a perfectly just world, it would be legal for every truecel to rape as many women as their sperm production allowed. Now, I'm not necessarily advocating for such a society as I believe fairness to be a dubious concept, but since it's cherished by the left so much, one might as well use it against them.

Last edited:
@Robtical I got a feeling it's a manlet or some other "cel" that is coping by being a ZOG drone that is investigating truecels.org
If you suspect anyone let me know. My ZOGdar is off sometimes.
and they usually get cucked by their wives all the time and end up forming some retarded "brotherhood" with their cop buddies they hang out with for hours every night because their wives won't have sex with them.
I can imagine how a foid won't want to fuck a power tripping balding manlet who thinks he's a chad.
I wish I could drive with a suspended license but I'm going to have to GoodBoyMaxx now because I won't be hired in Japan with a criminal record (this is arrestable misdemeanor where I live).
That's the same with my state. I had two DUIs but each time they were expunged after three years. I don't like it when some court puts restrictions on me for dumb reasons when I know I'm not a danger to anyone.
To all of you who say that he shouldn't have speeded, do you honestly believe Chad or Stacey would've received some sort of penalty if they speeded? This world is unjust, because rules apparently only apply to sub8 males. Let Zesto have his fun. You're a cuck if you think what happened to Zesto, and to every other truecel that get caught speeding, or for some other trumped up fake charges for that matter, is somehow justifiable. In a perfectly just world, it would be legal for every truecel to rape as many women as their sperm production allowed. Now, I'm not necessarily advocating for such a society as I believe fairness to be a dubious concept, but since it's cherished by the left so much, one might as well use it against them.
High iq.

Last edited:
Most cops suffer from a serious case of little man syndrome, I almost feel bad for them

"Obvious short man snydrome"
@Zesto @GetFucked :feelshehe::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Attachments

• 1j8cg2havkd01.png
    1j8cg2havkd01.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 77
I hate speeders, I'm glad you got a ticket.

"Obvious short man snydrome"
@Zesto @GetFucked :feelshehe::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Are you calling us manlets or agreeing with us? You're a ricecel you probably top out at 5'6"...im 6'2" and 187 lbs

Are you calling us manlets or agreeing with us? You're a ricecel you probably top out at 5'6"...im 6'2" and 187 lbs
Your probably skinny fat for your size, besides, all that height yet still incel.

Just Lol @ manlets getting triggered instead of addressing the police brutality epidemic in this country I am trying to shed light on (which I believe stems from manlets trying to exercise some "power" as a coping mechanism).

Mocking

This is the only country in the world where you got cops filling up ningens with 100 rounds of lead and pulling over anime boys and I think manletism is a big, big reason for that.

Your probably skinny fat for your size, besides, all that height yet still incel.
I may be an incel bro, but that's not an excuse to not be in shape. I have around 14% body fat

>Thinking I'm asian:feelskek::feelskek:
No, I'm accusing you of having the same thoughts as dumb roasties and normies while claiming yourself to be blackpilled
"Lol all manlets have napoleon complex" is on the same level as
"I use astrology to evaluate my partners:)"
"Just be confident br0" and
"There is someone out there for everyone!:feelstastyman:"

No hard facts or science to back any of those claims up, when the blackpill represents excactly that. Proven, observable, rational, repeatable results without any tainted agendas, like trying to make people feel better, make money, or any other kind of bullshit.

TL;DR you suck:feelskek::feelskek:

>but you have an innocent trucel having what little enjoyment he gets from life driving his small Japanese car at moderately high speed with some 80s J-Pop blasting and you get busted because the manlet needs to feel like a man.
>I'm a little boy in a little car, a danger to no one
Mfw
That boy aint

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

giganormie shit sentence
Image0 2

>Thinking I'm asian:feelskek::feelskek:
No, I'm accusing you of having the same thoughts as dumb roasties and normies while claiming yourself to be blackpilled
"Lol all manlets have napoleon complex" is on the same level as
"I use astrology to evaluate my partners:)"
"Just be confident br0" and
"There is someone out there for everyone!:feelstastyman:"

No hard facts or science to back any of those claims up, when the blackpill represents excactly that. Proven, observable, rational, repeatable results without any tainted agendas, like trying to make people feel better, make money, or any other kind of bullshit.

TL;DR you suck:feelskek::feelskek:
Most cops are pricks who get into the field just because they want power and prestige over ordinary citizens. I wasn't saying all manlets have a napoleon complex and you can look through my post history to confirm that and also the fact that everything you said about me is false. I'm guessing you have family or friends in the police force and got offended. I'm sure maybe a decent percentage of cops just want to help people but they aren't even legally obligated to risk their lives for others. I'm not going to debate who is actially blackpilled, stop being so sensitive and chill out.
Dm me pics or post them here
I can do that but im not posting my face and getting doxxed

Most cops are pricks who get into the field just because they want power and prestige over ordinary citizens. I wasn't saying all manlets have a napoleon complex and you can look through my post history to confirm that and also the fact that everything you said about me is false. I'm guessing you have family or friends in the police force and got offended. I'm sure maybe a decent percentage of cops just want to help people but they aren't even legally obligated to risk their lives for others. I'm not going to debate who is actially blackpilled, stop being so sensitive and chill out.

I can do that but im not posting my face and getting doxxed

Pigs are just ZOG mercenaries and revenue generators.

I'm sure a few care about people but most just care about what they're going to have for lunch.

In Japan if you're staggering drunk they won't arrest you they'll throw in a drunk tank to come down off that and then let you go. I even read this gaijin got drunk roaming the streets completely naked because he lost his clothes and they actually brought him to the drunk tank, let him take a nap, and gave him a new set of clothes and let him go. I guess it's a regular thing with all the drunk salaryman roaming the streets every night.

That's a country you can be proud of but this country! It's like Nazi Germany here.

There you go
@IronMike

Attachments

• 15411060251752067176897.jpg
    15411060251752067176897.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 82
No matter how you slice it, being a cop is being a cuck. Think about it: you are a working class person defending working class interests. The cops (or I mean the cucks) are always there to evict poor people for being unable to pay their rent, but where are they when bosses take advantage of their workers or landlords take advantage of their tenants?

Holy shit boyo good luck. I hope you have a good attorney.

Pigs are just ZOG mercenaries and revenue generators.

I'm sure a few care about people but most just care about what they're going to have for lunch.

In Japan if you're staggering drunk they won't arrest you they'll throw in a drunk tank to come down off that and then let you go. I even read this gaijin got drunk roaming the streets completely naked because he lost his clothes and they actually brought him to the drunk tank, let him take a nap, and gave him a new set of clothes and let him go. I guess it's a regular thing with all the drunk salaryman roaming the streets every night.

That's a country you can be proud of but this country! It's like Nazi Germany here.
I don't mind cops who don't have power trips but yeah they're really quick to shoot here. Japanese cops are just better trained and there's no restrictions on IQ. In the US they only want cops with average iqs because they don't question orders. We come from puritanical origins and you can see it.

There you go
@IronMike

@GetFucked

Blush Sultry
Blush2

Holy shit boyo good luck. I hope you have a good attorney.

@itsogrecel

Uhhh

I'm representing myself. It's only traffic court fortunately. My defense is simple, I was going 80 and if I was going faster than provide radar proof (I doubt the cuck was able to shoot off his radar gun in time to read me any higher, if he even did at all).

@GetFucked

View attachment 58677View attachment 58678

@itsogrecel

View attachment 58679

I'm representing myself. It's only traffic court fortunately. My defense is simple, I was going 80 and if I was going faster than provide radar proof (I doubt the cuck was able to shoot off his radar gun in time to read me any higher, if he even did at all).

Well good luck boyo. In my state, if they deem you guilty of going over 40mph faster than the limit (though you're right, many get this reduced) you get a $500 fine and have to take a driving improvement class

Well good luck boyo. In my state, if they deem you guilty of going over 40mph faster than the limit (though you're right, many get this reduced) you get a $500 fine and have to take a driving improvement class

I'm taking the class whether they require me to or not to get some of these points off my license taken away (I'm getting points either way) and to reinforce the painful lesson I learned today.

Over here the fine is like $350-650 + $75 court costs.

Small chance the cop doesn't show up and I instantly get it dismissed for no witness.

Even so I think there's a good chance this get plead down to something lesser. As I said I doubt he has the radar proof needed for a solid conviction.

Would've never joined the force if he wasn't a manlet I'm sure of it.

I'm a little boy in a little car, a danger to no one.
If what the other guy said is true and u we’re going 100 in a 50 (not saying you shouldn’t, I’ve done worse), you’re absolutely a danger.. 3000lb steel projectile going 100mph .. it’s like saying a guy waving a gun around in public isn’t a danger to anyone because he’s a manlet

If what the other guy said is true and u we’re going 100 in a 50 (not saying you shouldn’t, I’ve done worse), you’re absolutely a danger.. 3000lb steel projectile going 100mph .. it’s like saying a guy waving a gun around in public isn’t a danger to anyone because he’s a manlet

I am an S-Tier driver (I learned from watching Initial D).

Besides right after I got pulled over the cop literally gunned it to near a 100 and cut two people off in the process without signaling. Way worse than what I did (I left plenty of room for other cars).

It was if he was trying to send me a message you can only get to do this if you're a pig.

I'm not saying one wrong makes a right but these pigs are more dangerous on the road than anyone. Do you know how many people they have gotten killed (and even themselves) just for pulling people over on the highway?

Good thing I was able to pull over to a safe spot.

Cops are pussy-worshiping thugs in uniform, just like soldiers. Fuck them for enforcing society's shit laws and protecting foids.

Besides right after I got pulled over the cop literally gunned it to near a 100 and cut two people off in the process without signaling. Way worse than what I did (I left plenty of room for other cars).

It was if he was trying to send me a message you can only get to do this if you're a pig.

I'm not saying one wrong makes a right but these pigs are more dangerous on the road than anyone. Do you know how many people they have gotten killed (and even themselves) just for pulling people over on the highway?

No doubt cops drive erratically. One time I was arrested and the cop driving me to the station was texting, speeding, no seat belt, and drove on the wrong side of the road..

Weird coincidence but earlier today I was googling the LAPD height requirements.. I was thinking it might be something like 5’4” or 5’6”.. nope.. not only is it 5’ flat. But they recently got rid of the height requirement altogether saying that short officers perform just as well as tall officers, and that they don’t want to be discriminatory to short people and don’t want to sued.. I’m gonna go into a fit of laughter if I ever see a 4’11” male cop..

And one thing they obviously lied about is denying that short officers are at higher risk to use their weapons vs tall officers.. yeah 5’0” cop vs avg 6’ criminal coked up nigger. Like the cop stands a chance without his gun.. meanwhile a 6’4’ cop will shove his cuffs right up the criminals ass in 5 seconds flat

Last edited:
I've read this thread and its replies, my only comment is

WTF

High iq. Here's my favorite thread and videos on bad cops.
https://incels.is/threads/police-br...shower-time-and-kill-him-for-no-reason.40539/