Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlets Join The Police To Feel Powerful

Just saw your pic. You're a :chad: so what brings you here?
I was homeschooled briefly in elementary, thats all that needs to be said :feelscry:

Pretty much crippled my social skills and im just now catching up

And one thing they obviously lied about is denying that short officers are at higher risk to use their weapons vs tall officers.. yeah 5’0” cop vs avg 6’ criminal coked up nigger. Like the cop stands a chance without his gun.. meanwhile a 6’4’ cop will shove his cuffs right up the criminals ass in 5 seconds flat
Most the time cops don't use their weapon in a struggle with the "criminal" they only usually use it when the guy is already fleeing or moved a little incorrectly, and they "feared" for their lives.

Did you roid max and gymcel?

You have looksmax.org to go to if you want as well. Fyi.
Nah I'm a natty and I really only homegymcel since I hate working out around a ton of randoms. If I was on gear I would be shredded, but I think I'd only get into that once I hit 35-40. I've seen lookmaxx and its ok but I just prefer the discussions here.

Just saw your pic. You're a :chad: so what brings you here?

This.

Have you seen his face? Just because he has muscle doesn't mean he is attractive. Many gymcels are ugly af

Nah I'm a natty and I really only homegymcel since I hate working out around a ton of randoms. If I was on gear I would be shredded, but I think I'd only get into that once I hit 35-40. I've seen lookmaxx and its ok but I just prefer the discussions here.

BlushSultry

I need to get my body like yours for Japanese girls.

View attachment 58702

I need to get my body like yours for Japanese girls.
Do it bro, its not like being ripped could ever hurt your chances. You don't even need to lift that much. I only do deadlifts and bent over rows since I dont have a squat rack. Get a pull up bar to fill out your back, do dips on your kitchen counter, push ups, lunges with dumbells, squats with dumbells and you're basically set. I just do whatever, I don't even have a set routine.
Have you seen his face? Just because he has muscle doesn't mean he is attractive. Many gymcels are ugly af
I'm not a chad or chadlite, probably like a 6

Last edited:
He wrote I was going 100 in a 50 yet I was going 95 for a split second and when I saw the flashing lights I was going 80-85.

Never once did I hit 100.

I'm lucky he didn't really feel like trying to "mog" a truecel and arrest me for reckless driving but I did not go as fast as he said I did.

I'm going to have to see him again during my court date, I'm horrified at this prospect but I can't lose my license. I'm going to try to plea this down to I was going 80.

Taking a bus is hell for truecels with all the PDA and Chads and Stacies.
Damn, how fucked up, you were olny going 1.9× the speed limit and he pulled you over? You weren't even at twice the speed limit yet. I'm surprised I dont see all foid drivers just plow through the freeway since they are allowed to drive at double the speed limit and cops would be fine with it right? I blame the manlet cop, I mean it's not like you were clearly breaking a law and got punished accordingly right?

Last edited:
You're a dumbass and i hope you get your license revoke.

I'm surprised I dont see all foid drivers just plow through the freeway since they are allowed to drive at double the speed limit and cops would be fine with it right?
They give them warnings usually. I knew a foid that said she was pulled over drunk several times and got let go.
I mean it's not like you were clearly breaking a law and got punished accordingly right?
Lots of laws are cucked and cops who enforce them are cucks. They let foids and their cop butt buddies go all the time for worse things. If you go to any traffic court or DUI program it's at least 80% men, even though women do way more retarded stuff on the road. That must definitely mean there are too many whiteknight cops giving out pussy passes.

Manlets have to join the police in order to bust innocent truecels because they were never respected in life so need to StatusMax definitely and this is how they do it.
Anyone with low status and low income who take up positions of "authority" are coping hard

They give them warnings usually. I knew a foid that said she was pulled over drunk several times and got let go.

Lots of laws are cucked and cops who enforce them are cucks. They let foids and their cop butt buddies go all the time for worse things. If you go to any traffic court or DUI program it's at least 80% men, even though women do way more retarded stuff on the road. That must definitely mean there are too many whiteknight cops giving out pussy passes.
I'm sure there is some cuckoldry taking place in the world of law enforcement (Motor related or not) but this guy was aware that the speed limit was 55 and he decided to go 95 which is why he shouldnt ne complaint about his ticket.

I better tell @zetso about this retard going 30 mph over the speed limit

I was honestly tempted to join the police academy just to bust assholes and people who have it easy in life.

Even saint scott hated the piggies.

All manlet cops have a Napoleon Complex

Look what this asshole cop did to a cigarette smokingcel.

I totally agree that manlets join the police to statusmaxx and compensate for their height. High IQ.
But:
You were doing twice the speedlimit! What did you expect?

I'm interested in that little japanese car tough, miata? civic?

I totally agree that manlets join the police to statusmaxx and compensate for their height. High IQ.
But:
You were doing twice the speedlimit! What did you expect?

I'm interested in that little japanese car tough, miata? civic?

I wish it was a Miata. I love that car more than any other.

2012 Honda Fit Sport I bought pre-owned a few months ago from a Honda dealer.

Low mileage, good condition. Automatic unfortunately but since my speeding days are over I don't need a clutch anymore.

I like it. I've got the factory body kit and rear spoiler, as well as the alloys and 6 speaker stereo system for my J-Pop.

I prefer small cars for their handling (mainly after watching Initial D).

Underrated car tbh.
6 speaker J-Pop :feelsmusic:

Manlets have to join the police in order to bust innocent truecels because they were never respected in life so need to StatusMax definitely and this is how they do it.

Meanwhile they will let Stacy do burnouts and drifts and let her go by telling her to have a nice day after she smiles at them after getting pulled over for going 105mph while texting Chad and uploading a snap of it at the same time while doing her makeup in the rearview mirror.

but you have an innocent trucel having what little enjoyment he gets from life driving his small Japanese car at moderately high speed with some 80s J-Pop blasting and you get busted because the manlet needs to feel like a man.
Did you break your noswear today:feelsbaton:

Manlets are not allowed to join in Germany. Police is chad central here.