Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlets GTFIH

L

Luxity

Banned
-
If you are a manlet stop gymcelling and start doing Martial Arts. Whether its Boxing, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, etc. It doesnt matter.

Not only can you achieve a great physique by doing Martial Arts, but you can also learn great self defense and fighting techniques. If it comes naturally to you then you can even compete at the amateur or even professional level. I know a bunch of manlets at my Muay Thai gym who are under contracts with some big name promotions.

If you make it to the professional level, you can even status max. Just look at Joseph Benavidez, hes 5'4 and this is his wife

Tried kickboxing got bruises and my ass kicked, try hooliganism got bruises and my ass kicked , Try taekwondo it was boring af, no thank you OP.
I am not that weak but i can't compete with those guys and be a pro.....and i don't want to get my ass kicked anymore, especially voluntary.

But look at Joseph's face. Good bone structure.

I'm a manlet, but i'm gymcelling because i'm a chubcel who used to be a fatcel.

Looks >>>>>>>>>>> Height
Ballers of history emgn 13

Edit: no idea why this image is sideways, posted it before and it worked. Just turn your head to the left JFL.

Looks >>>>>>>>>>> Height
View attachment 44380

Edit: no idea why this image is sideways, posted it before and it worked. Just turn your head to the left JFL.
What does this have to do with what I posted ? Joseph Benavidez is not a chad or even a chad lite. Hes has cauliflower ears and his face his thick from getting punched his whole life
Tried kickboxing got bruises and my ass kicked, try hooliganism got bruises and my ass kicked , Try taekwondo it was boring af, no thank you OP.
I am not that weak but i can't compete with those guys and be a pro.....and i don't want to get my ass kicked anymore, especially voluntary.
That comes with the sport ? JFL if you think you can do a combat sport and not get injured

Last edited:
Man's head on a child's body. Looks about right. But statusmaxing can't buy me my youth back.

That comes with the sport ? JFL if you think you can do a combat sport and not get injured

I know that's what i am saying, you can't assure me i will fail and get my ass kicked and you can't assure me i can become rich and famous....i rarely see ugly guys being the top paid guys in combat sports.

I know that's what i am saying, you can't assure me i will fail and get my ass kicked and you can't assure me i can become rich and famous....i rarely see ugly guys being the top paid guys in combat sports.
Cope, pretty boys and chads dont do MMA. MMA thickens your skin and gives you puffy ears. Go look at the current UFC champs and point out which one looks like a chad http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

Nothing can make up for being 5'4. Nothing.

masculine bone structure