Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets can only descend

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
You're better off dying a virgin than becoming a submissive cuck.
Foids want to be dominated by Chad but some of them also like to ride us manlets to feel powerful from time to time.
I won't call that clown shit ascension, there's no such thing for us subhuman midgets.

As a manlet even if you get unpaid sex the foid will cuck your ass whenever she feels the need to be dominated by a tallfag. You will never make her feel the same as an inferior male.
It's so over for us it's not funny anymore. I used to spam it's over on every existing incel forum to laugh then and cry later but soon realized this is nothing but my reality:

Its soy

Unpaid sex means nothing if you're short, motherfucking tallfags need to understand this basic fact and give manlets a lifetime pass for this forum.
Height is all that matters, face theorists need to rope asap

Look at the body language, It's more than obvious who's cucking who in the picture:
8e88

Chad does not get kissed in the head like a coping, emasculated dog. You can just laugh at the fucking overdom

Last edited:
Manlets with a HTN or above face still mog any lankcel with a 4 or below face... :feelsjuice:

You can interpret it any way you like but they're still ascending and getting treated at least on the level of a Chadlite. :feelshehe:

IRL im much more attracted to short girls, when i see a girl 4 inch or more shorter than me its much easier for me to act with confidence but they are near non existing. I would get with girls of any height but i know foids no way could be with a guy who is not at least 3-4 inches taller than them and still consider them too short, 6 inch difference is preferable.

Foids want to be dominated by Chad but some of them also like to ride us manlets to feel powerful from time to time.
I won't call that clown shit ascension, there's no such thing for us subhuman midgets.

As a manlet even if you get unpaid sex the foid will cuck your ass whenever she feels the need to be dominated by a tallfag. You will never make her feel the same as an inferior male.
It's so over for us it's not funny anymore. I used to spam it's over on every existing incel forum to laugh then and cry later but soon realized this is nothing but my reality:

View attachment 667070

Unpaid sex means nothing if you're short, motherfucking tallfags need to understand this basic fact and give manlets a lifetime pass for this forum.

Look at the body language, It's more than obvious who's cucking who in the picture:
View attachment 667082

Chad does not get kissed in the head like a coping, emasculated dog. You can just laugh at the fucking overdom
You've peaked my interest, what does descend mean to you?

IRL im much more attracted to short girls, when i see a girl 4 inch or more shorter than me its much easier for me to act with confidence but they are near non existing. I would get with girls of any height but i know foids no way could be with a guy who is not at least 3-4 inches taller than them and still consider them too short, 6 inch difference is preferable.
Ironically manlets tend to attract tall girls, that way foids can cuck, mog and lead us to sui more easily

Ironically manlets tend to attract tall girls, that way foids can cuck, mog and lead us to sui more easily
I dont know, on the streets girls taller than me dont notice me at all, like im completely invisible, every look (non sexual) that i get is from girls around my height and shorter.

Manlets with a HTN or above face still mog any lankcel with a 4 or below face... :feelsjuice:

You can interpret it any way you like but they're still ascending and getting treated at least on the level of a Chadlite. :feelshehe:
facts. I'd keep my shitty 5'7 height but if I gained like +4 in looks I'd feel like a king.

Tbh honest ngl

you are a cuck ngl

Last edited:
I'm getting shorter

I hope for money to be able to live comfortably, the other half of the population can suck my dick

View attachment 667070

View attachment 667082

HOw do you explaon BlackOps2?

How tall r u bro?

True fuck every tallfag. If you're over 5'11 and claim incel kindly kys

5'6 here, lynch all tallfag fakecels