Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets are universally hated

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
They are universally hated by everyone and everything. Not once in this life, you will never have truly been loved because you were born as a weak vulnerable male. This is the most hell you will probably ever experience not only are you a universal laughing stock but everyone wants you dead ngl. Dead srs. If you are a turbomanlet or a dwarf you might as well end it. But even then they wouldn't have a funeral for you as in put you in a casket. Since your so small it wouldn't surprise me if they just throw you out in a literal garbage can and call it a day. That's your existence towards Chad, normans, foids, and even some incels. In this universe everything is out to get you. You never had a chance to defend yourself or have a choice within this birdcage. If you have low iq, you will be forever mentally alone in your own hell.

Not even hated, just not respected.

yep, even good looking celebrities such as Tom Cruise get often mocked for their height
little do normshits know this isn't something they can control and is inherently random aka unfair

Women online will wish death upon 50% of the male population because they perceive them as too short tbh

Tho I think most foids just don't care at all about manlets and wish they'd disappear

yep, even good looking celebrities such as Tom Cruise get often mocked for their height
little do normshits know this isn't something they can control and is inherently random aka unfair
You will still be alone, because since your not respected by virtually everything and everyone you are the only person who will have a unique depressing outlook on the world. Probably so unique I can't even describe it. But who will even know. Most probably have roped.
Women online will wish death upon 50% of the male population because they perceive them as too short tbh

Tho I think most foids just don't care at all about manlets and wish they'd disappear
The cherry on top for all of this suffering was because of something you couldn't control. Your genes. Water is wet. I'm still shocked to this day, that your current state of suffering is all because nature decided it was better to have you as an insignificant side character. Yet normies still say other bullshit. God what about those who are 4'11 or shorter, They literally think they can still compete in this rigged game. Not even a game at this point, literal hell. The only way to salvation was hoping you could have never been born in such a reality.

Last edited:
even in incel spaces manlets get gaslighted. over.

80%

even in incel spaces manlets get gaslighted. over.
Very true. Yet they still wouldn't care. Strange because it seems like a foid thing to do.