Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Manletcels, do you think you would still be incel if you were 178cm tall (5’10” in burger units)?

Would you be incel if you were 5’10”?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am curious because that height isn’t regarded as tall but mostly it isn’t regarded as manlet height either and you would be taller than 90% of foids.

I am 5’10” and I am quite a truecel.

I’d be a normie at 5’10. My face is the only non absolutely abysmal quality about me and even it’s only a 5/10 on a good day with kept hair that manages to cover my receding hairline

I'm 5'11 and I'm still below average in my area. It's better than 5'7, but it's not too different.

Hard to say,
I'd also need to be NT, but maybe that extra height would help with that

im 1.76m
i dont think being 1.80m will change anything

No height for your face

i'm 5'8 so no

I think so...5'5 vs 5'10 is literally like I'm walking on 2 molds of my penis as stilts

Being a few inches taller is not enough to offset my unattractiveness

I wouldn't be incel, I would be able to pull atleast below average currywhores:feelsohh::feelsohh:

I am curious because that height isn’t regarded as tall but mostly it isn’t regarded as manlet height either and you would be taller than 90% of foids.

I am 5’10” and I am quite a truecel.
I wouldn't be. My face is enough to probably get Becky if was 5'10. With some surgery maybe even Stacy lite :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am 5'10 and i'm still an incel :feelsrope:

I'm 6'0 and it's over for me. My weird face and skull fuck me over so bad

I am taller than that height. Unless, I am 6'3+, I doubt I won't be an incel.