Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet trait: standing on your toes in front of the mirror

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
You stand on your tippy toes in front of the mirror often to see what you would look like if you were taller. You imagine how much better you would look like if you were that tall, then you go back to your normal height and feel like a midget.

The only time I'm not on my toes is when I'm wearing shoes.

stand on something that puts you at a heads height taller than your height stand there for a few mins then get off it. feels weird like you are less than.

then you stop and think there are people actually that tall

How the Bigfoot Legend Began - HISTORY

How many inches do you think he gains from standing on his toes?

Last edited:
giga suifuel

i hate my life, too brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope:

My problem is that I'm almost too tall to hang myself in my current situation. You may look at my post history for details.

You stand on your tippy toes in front of the mirror often to see what you would look like if you were taller. You imagine how much better you would look like if you were that tall, then you go back to your normal height and feel like a midget.
How is your face?

also standing on your toes in front of door, fridge, etc. to measure eye level difference
It's like you read my mind :feels::feels: exactly what i do