Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet slayer

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
Just found this on Quora. Doubting blackpill.

manlet slayer,more like manlet coper

The manlet is monogamous. How does that make him a slayer? He is definitely not telling the whole story.

> Quora

face> height. you don't think that johnny depp would slay?

There's no doubt that he's Cuck. He finance her substistance while she's riding Cock Carousel.

"I firmly believed that when my wife and I had a child that he or she would be of average height, you know short+tall=average height. How wrong was I… my 9 year old daughter is just over 5’ and catching up with me fast!

Do any other tall+short couples have children of average, taller or shorter height? I’d love to know? Obviously my beautiful wife has the stronger genes and I’m not going to argue with her about it! She’s taller than me! Lol"

He needs to get a DNA test...

This is only LifeFuel if he's not getting cucked, which we're 99% sure he is.

Suicidefuel because I wish I had a stacy wife who's breasts were at my eye level...

1 year supply of LifeFuel if he's not getting cucked, betabuxxing, or got her when she was already past her prime

she certainly has a low fetish
case 1 at 10,000,000

Lol, people actually doubting the blackpill.

I can bet my entire life, my house, all my savings that within the next 5 years, she'll divorce rape him. Also she's been cucking him for some time now. Only reason marriage is continuing because he's a good provider, guys an engineer or someshit.