Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet rice truecel from reddit mentally broken by the blackpill

A

AlexDelarge

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/malementalhealth/comments/1crfrfi/blackpillinceldom_is_ruining_my_life_need_advice/

I'm an 18-year-old guy, and I recently finished up my first year of university. I've had a lot of free time lately since I don't start working for another week, and I stumbled upon some blackpill/incel content online. Since then, it's been about 3 weeks, and I can easily say that whatever confidence I've built up over the last few years has been completely burnt down.

For reference, I'm about 173 cm (5'8) and live in Canada. I've been weightlifting and working out consistently for 2 years, and am in good shape. I'm South Asian and grew up in a pretty diverse neighborhood, so I didn't feel too out of place because of my race for the most part. Around 20 days ago, I stumbled upon the r/shortguys and r/ExposingHeightismsubreddits because I saw a TikTok making fun of guys around my height. I don't think I've had serious issues about my relatively short stature up until now, primarily because I haven't started dating seriously and have been extremely occupied with hobbies (chess, politics, comp sci, reading, etc). After watching some of the content here, I feel like I've become addicted to it, and I feel like all my free time is spent watching more and more content about how unattractive my height is. Seeing TikToks and tweets online making fun of guys my height and shorter, and also how many women find short men repulsive has seriously damaged my confidence.

And now the brutal :blackpill:
A lot of my taller friends (190+ cm, 6'3 and up) have talked about how nice it is to be tall and how much it has positively impacted their dating experience. I haven't even started talking to girls seriously, I've never been on a date, and haven't had my first kiss. I feel like my ethnicity and looks are going to be a huge shortcoming when I start doing so, and I already know that when I get rejected it's going to take me down completely. I used to be confident in myself, happy, and viewed the world and myself optimistically. Now, I've scared myself into believing that dating and finding serious relationships is gonna be a huge struggle, that I'm too ugly to feel good about myself, and that I'll never be good enough. I feel like I can't even look at myself in the mirror without tearing up.

Its beyond over for this guy. And he is realizing how over it is. I expect him to make acc here soon. There is no way out.

It says that he's South Asian:forcedsmile: