Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Manlet oppression on chads.is every damn time lol

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
:feelsjuice: literally manlets are universally hated. No matter how much they try. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even incels hate us more than the foids and that's saying something. Why are small objects seen as satanic???? Why can't tall things be seen as evil for once. They have caused most suffering since the dawn of time.:feelsLSD: if you are offended that I am a kisslss huggless virgin mixed piece of shit whit brown shit eyes and recessed maxilla, then you need to GTFO. :fuk: jfl if there were noodle whores on this site I'm certain most would in fact go for the tallest whitest looking guy here:feelskek: meanwhile I rott as I continue to exist in this buffoonish reality.:feelsjuice: nothing new on chads.is at this point I'm beginning to accept being 5'3 as that's the closest range I can get to crushing tall Chad guys testicles with a 360 degree twist and 1 second later I can see them on the floor begging for my mercy :feelshaha: tallcels who can understand my agony are forever based in my book :feelsjuice:. But if you're tallfaggots who has inherited dumbassery bragging issues I will find you and make sure you can't reproduce ever.:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
:feelsjuice: literally manlets are universally hated. No matter how much they try. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even incels hate us more than the foids and that's saying something. Why are small objects seen as satanic???? Why can't tall things be seen as evil for once. They have caused most suffering since the dawn of time.:feelsLSD: if you are offended that I am a kisslss huggless virgin mixed piece of shit whit brown shit eyes and recessed maxilla, then you need to GTFO. :fuk: jfl if there were noodle whores on this site I'm certain most would in fact go for the tallest whitest looking guy here:feelskek: meanwhile I rott as I continue to exist in this buffoonish reality.:feelsjuice: nothing new on chads.is at this point I'm beginning to accept being 5'3 as that's the closest range I can get to crushing tall Chad guys testicles with a 360 degree twist and 1 second later I can see them on the floor begging for my mercy :feelshaha:
6F4E1AD9 5B86 4970 9F26 B1191209EA2A
8B164208 A1A1 42A3 9C06 0DDD3F3259B8
20210913 131604

They do in a way mogg me :fuk: but not surprising:feelshaha: that last one mogs me to hell and back because he has blue eyes but I can't tell if trucel because of his mask
They mog me to a different dimension.

What else am I supposed to do at this height lol. I can't do shit tbh. 5'3 is the worse you can be for a man. :feelsrope: especially of mixed decent. I'm surrounded by Giants literally everywhere. Even my own shitty generation is getting alot taller early in age than me. I'm constantly reminded of my pathetic existence and men and woman all alike subconsciously want me dead. But in the end I am not roping because they will win. You see I have accepted being 5'3, but my pain and frusteration isn't over. It's infinitely expanded across all of my existence here on this planet. I realized now. I have to exist to make normies seethe for no reason. My existence is blackpill in itself. I am not dying without fighting.:feelsLSD::feelsdevil: plus I wouldn't mind taking a few demonic Giants down with me.:feelsdevil:

yes,tallfags who bully manlets are evil

My cope is that there have to be girls who have a thing for small guys. I mean, fetishes are weird, some people literally love being pissed and shitted on so...

My cope is that there have to be girls who have a thing for small guys. I mean, fetishes are weird, some people literally love being pissed and shitted on so...
I don't think that will ever be real :fuk: not after what I've been exposed to irl:fuk::feelsrope:

What else am I supposed to do at this height lol. I can't do shit tbh. 5'3 is the worse you can be for a man. :feelsrope: especially of mixed decent. I'm surrounded by Giants literally everywhere. Even my own shitty generation is getting alot taller early in age than me. I'm constantly reminded of my pathetic existence and men and woman all alike subconsciously want me dead.
I'm sorry for you, boyo:feelsbadman:. How old are you maybe you can still grow?
But in the end I am not roping because they will win. You see I have accepted being 5'3, but my pain and frusteration isn't over. It's infinitely expanded across all of my existence here on this planet. I realized now. I have to exist to make normies seethe for no reason. My existence is blackpill in itself. I am not dying without fighting.:feelsLSD::feelsdevil: plus I wouldn't mind taking a few demonic Giants down with me.:feelsdevil:
You are right! be the last winnER :feelshehe:

some people literally love being pissed and shitted on
*by chad
They love "kinky" stuff while they get fucked by Chad frat boys in college, but have headaches when they're married with their betabuxx husband. Stop coping, nobody wants manlets. It never began.
Redpillcomics34
Redpillcomics11
Redpillcomics18 1
Redpillcomics44

over :feelscry:
cope with it bro because it doesn't make that difference tbh if you are sub 6'0 which represent the vast major of people :feelsbadman:
I got used to it already:feelshaha: some copes are good like lifts but even then lol.

I have to exist to make normies seethe for no reason
Im sorry bro but this is just cope. I say this as a short ethnic. The world doesn't gibe a shit about us so they won't be seething. Sure we are subhuman, but when you see some dogshit in the street you just avoid it, it doesn't ruin your day, you're not seething over its existence. Thats how the world sees us :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Im sorry bro but this is just cope. I say this as a short ethnic. The world doesn't gibe a shit about us so they won't be seething. Sure we are subhuman, but when you see some dogshit in the street you just avoid it, it doesn't ruin your day, you're not seething over its existence. Thats how the world sees us :cryfeels::feelsrope:
You too late for this thread as I have much more important things to take a shit in