Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet Joe Rogan is ascending

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Joe Rogan haters GTFIH.
He's making bank with his new $100m deal

BBC News - Joe Rogan signs with Spotify in major and exclusive podcast deal

don’t listen to his show tbh seems like something for normies, if i understanding what happens, he just talks to some celebrity that i don’t care about

Just be a multimillionaire, bro
It's that easy!!
A8c

I used to watch him but now I see he just tried to be cool and shit and I suspect he would mock incels if given the chance.

Joe Rogan is a cuck tbh, just another normie who acts like they know everything

I used to watch him but now I see he just tried to be cool and shit and I suspect he would mock incels if given the chance.
Yep

>inceldom discussion

He's known to hang around a lot of "alternate media" jews. I guess this confirms he is with them and won't go into any topic they don't like.

Joe Rogan is a cuck tbh, just another normie who acts like they know everything

Yep

Yeah basically both points are right. Sad thing is he used to be based, and mainstream media didn't give a shit about him, then he became a cuck, pandered to false idealogies, demonised people who had independent contrarian views, and became a millionaire AFTER he did that!!

There goes 50% of his viewers, including me.

Ascending? But he's already had sex. He's not even close to being an incel.

he is a coping manlet... just because he lucked out and became famous, he thinks everyone can achieve their dreams through hard work. jfl @ him
Fuck that coping roided cuck
"inkels need to become men"
Just become man theory

Last edited:
$100 Million is one hell of a podcast paywall, oh and say goodbye to free content too.

Why are manosphere claiming this is some victory? More cutting your nose to spite your face.

Giving money to a Spotify subscription is somehow better than boycotting his, free to watch, JewTube channel?

Last edited:

Alex Jones predicted that this would happen jfl

how is that shit worth $100M :feelshaha::feelswhat:

I don't have spotify

I wonder if he'll still get donations
$100 Million is one hell of a podcast paywall, oh and say goodbye to free content too.

Why are manosphere claiming this is some victory? More cutting your nose to spite your face.

Giving money to a Spotify subscription is somehow better than boycotting his, free to watch, JewTube channel?
$100 million is definitely way more than he will ever make on jewtube, it's a good deal imo

Alex Jones predicted that this would happen jfl

Holy shit high IQ prophecy

i enjoy watching his podcasts ngl. Fucking BS that he's signing this deal with spotify, means now i cant watch his podcast for free.

Looks like I won't be watching his podcasts on youtube anymore, not like I watched many anyway.

i enjoy watching his podcasts ngl. Fucking BS that he's signing this deal with spotify, means now i cant watch his podcast for free.
You can download the modded version of Spotify, it's not that tough :feelsEhh:

I don't have spotify

I wonder if he'll still get donations

$100 million is definitely way more than he will ever make on jewtube, it's a good deal imo.

I meant for his listeners. "Yeah boycott (free) JewTube woo! I'm going to cough up $120 per year for Spotify instead as I don't want Jews getting my money"* (*YouTube is free btw).

how is that shit worth $100M :feelshaha::feelswhat:
Spotify is captive af, they probably make a lifetime profit per subscriber of about $20-30 a customer (I'm assuming it can't be spoofed).
So they're thinking having cuck Rogan will bring in another 4m subscribers over next 10 years, which is very easy to believes, and then u just need to consider some competitor can't get him

Just lol if you dont freetrialmaxx spotify

i make 3 month free trials of spotify for ages now

every 3 months i manually export my whole library to my new account it takes 10 minutes

leechmaxx or kys

Joe Rogan works hard on the things he does despite being a big ass stoner. I grant him what he got.

BRING BACK JONES ON THE SHOW THO YOU FCUKTARD

He's cringe. Too bad he died RIP.

Just lol if you dont freetrialmaxx spotify

i make 3 month free trials of spotify for ages now

every 3 months i manually export my whole library to my new account it takes 10 minutes

leechmaxx or kys
But Spotify is priced cheaply right? I always thought of it as Spotify price per month is equal to roughly 10 mins salary?

I mean I like like Joe Rogan tbh but he does say retarded shit

JuSt qUiT yOuR jOb bRo

don’t listen to his show tbh seems like something for normies, if i understanding what happens, he just talks to some celebrity that i don’t care about
I have listened to some of his podcasts and he is just some dude weed, spiritual, kiddy pool deep mentally faggot. I don’t see how anyone gets any value out of his podcast. He just sits around repeating what his guests say while throwing in some deer meat, CBD, wrestling comparisons. Very surface teir opinion and introspection.

Joe is such a fucking retard, he told some ugly balding incel to shave his head like he did to get laid JFL
Just be a statusmaxxed millionaire bro!
Did he? That sounds hilarious, do you have the link?

Did he? That sounds hilarious, do you have the link?
Will try to find it but it's been a while
iirc some caller was having trouble as he was balding hard at a young age, and he simply tells him to shave it all off jfl
I believe this should be it

why would this be lifefuel? joe is cancer
him declaring bankrupcy would make me happier

he is a fag dad that always has male guests in his room that are completely naked with dicks out and loves talking about men on top of other men. then you get to the point he married a single mom and then you get to the point where he is a 'loving dad' that is raising 3 whore daughters that are going to be sucking Hollywood Jew Cock in a few years. holy shit he is literally the worst of all we hate