Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet gets picked up by randos on the street

This is why the second amendment is needed

"I have no problem with it"

What a fucking beta

" I have no problem with it"

Makes post on reddit to cope from the embarrassment:feelskek:

I carry everywhere even as a 6'0cel. Too many crazy niggas nowadays.
Niggas need to know if you mess with someone you might get shot. It would would make for a polite society if it weren't for all the low inhib low iq niggers

This is a fetish with muscular women but that experience of men doing it to him is brutal

What kind of problem does he have?
How does he find pleasure in physical abuse from npcs jfl.
But hey, if you look at the laws all over the world, this is how the politicians and "citizens of the world" want you to behave, instead of retaliating and putting these imbeciles in their place.

Brutal and disrespectful. Moments like these remind me why I need to continue heightmaxxing.

Heightmaxxing? :feelsseriously:
I am heightmaxxing With Mk 677 and Aromasin. I will probably do leg lengthening surgery when I have the money. The last time I checked, I am in a weird limbo state of 179-181+; I am not willing to die being under 6'0+ if I can reach it without its disability.

I am heightmaxxing With Mk 677 and Aromasin. I will probably do leg lengthening surgery when I have the money. The last time I checked, I am in a weird limbo state of 179-181+; I am not willing to die being under 6'0+ if I can reach it without its disability.
how old are you

I really fail to see how these medics will help heightmaxxing. LL is maybe legit, but not without risks. Also I think it's fucking expansive, but GL.

I am recently 24, but my father told me he grew up until around 25 and has family members who still until around 25.
9c7

The midget actor from Austin Powers roped because the producer would regularly just pick him up and throw him around like a football. Nobody will ever respect you as a manlet, even if you become successful.

I am recently 24, but my father told me he grew up until around 25 and has family members who still until around 25.
Ok now I get the medics, especially Mk 677. Interesting.
He sure tho?

I really fail to see how these medics will help heightmaxxing. LL is maybe legit, but not without risks. Also I think it's fucking expansive, but GL.
Aromasin should prevent my grow plates from closing; Mk 677 should boost the growing speed. I think my grow plates are still open since I grew this year, and my family genetics have late growers.

Aromasin should prevent my grow plates from closing; Mk 677 should boost the growing speed. I think my grow plates are still open since I grew this year, and my family genetics have late growers.
You can go to the doctor to check your growth plates. You'd be wasting time & money if they're already closed...which by 24 they 99.999% are.

that's almost like getting raped

You can go to the doctor to check your growth plates. You'd be wasting time & money if they're already closed...which by 24 they 99.999% are.
Spinal growth plates can close until around 25. I am not sure I will have time to check my growth plate with a doctor since I am largely busy, so I think I will wing it. Though, if in the worst case of no result, these products still provide with other looksmaxxing benefits so I think the money would still be well spent, in my case.

This is worse than being raped