Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet gets brutally humiliated

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/138ss6f/what_should_i_have_done/

I was waiting for a bus with my friends, most of which are much taller than me (I'm 5'6 and most of them are over 6', sucks to live in Germany). Just before the bus arrived, one of them grabbed my phone and placed it on top of the bus stop shelter. It was well out of my reach and jumping didn't help.

Beyond brutal. Even worse he got humiliated by a faggot, fags are making fun of manlets what a twisted world we live in :feelsclown::feelsUnreal:

that's brutal asf
imagine having """freinds""" like these. pure humiliation that never ends.
that's why you should always look for people you relate to when trying to make freinds so that they don't make fun of your physical flaws

Manlets can't even get mad when this stuff happens because then it's Napoleon Syndrome.

This needs to be implemented now.
df9.png

manlet.gif

^ I just had a thought, is this pic staged? Why are they carrying him like that, did he refuse to walk forward? If not they could have allowed him the dignity to walk on his own.

that's brutal asf
that's why you should always look for people you relate to when trying to make freinds so that they don't make fun of your physical flaws
It won't be a physical flaw if humans just accepted that people will be born different.

that's brutal asf
It won't be a physical flaw if humans just accepted people will be born different.
He's friends with people who are significantly taller than him, he deserved it.
How was he supposed to know this was going happen. He didn't deserve it either way. All manlets really need is a better universe to thrive in.

There is a Reddit for manlets?

Ahahaha

Manlets can't even get mad when this stuff happens because then it's Napoleon Syndrome.
They can't fight back either, since they'll just end up getting tackled like Bagel Boss.

manlet.gif

^ I just had a thought, is this pic staged? Why are they carrying him like that, did he refuse to walk forward? If not they could have allowed him the dignity to walk on his own.
Because cops are dickheads usually

Turn the fag into a statistic :feelsjuice:

that's brutal asf
he deserved it. Low iq decision to be friends with violent fags and even lower iq decision to consider them friends after that humiliation jfl

small people are too sensitive about small things

just jump higher

I would've brutalized that faggot if I've met him again

It won't be a physical flaw if humans just accepted people will be born different.

How was he supposed to know this was going happen. He didn't deserve it either way. All manlets really need is a better universe to thrive in.
He does deserve it, there were probably signs they were like this before if he really did consider them his friends. He must have known how they act and still decided to stay around them.

He does deserve it, there were probably signs they were like this before if he really did consider them his friends. He must have known how they act and still decided to stay around them.
Anytime this kind of shit happens, the bullies usually envy the guy they're bullying.

Those aren't "friends".

Nah. He didn't deserve it

That's why I don't support fags. The most supportive normies for faggotry treat subhumans like shit, despite talking about "tollerance" all the time. Fuck normalfags