Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet fights 3 stacies

Look at the whiteknight getting ready to pounce at 0:41. Fucking insane.

You must have missed the guy at 0:41.

Idk looks like he just walks past them and goes to his car.

What a trio of horrible horrible human beings.

On the plus side for the skanks no one will ever even know who they are because they just look like generic American white trash and there are 10 million girls or more that look exactly like them.

Ethnic manlet should have thrown a punch and decked em.

Shoulda suplexed em into the pavement.

They think that just because he's a midget they can beat him. He's still a man and can beat the fuck out of every woman if he wants, regardless of how tall she is.

Any man with a testosterone above 300ng/dl can beat up a group of Stacies if he isn't a literal hobbit. It's just science, but of course silly women forget that they aren't invincible and that the feminist marvel movies aren't true.

God i wished that happened to me ,id shove my dick down their throats after knocking them out on the pavement and than leave after taking a shit on their faces.

I would broken their legs as soon as they approached me like that

Good. He should have went for a killing spree though.

He touched those girls more than ive touched a girl in my whole life

That bald cuck deserve to be knock out first, we would see a epic fight and those foids learning some hard lessons if was not for that cuck.

Man if I was there I would've helped the Manlet out by pissing off those roasties even more by shouting "Bill Cosby did nothing wrong" & "holes have no goals" and if they came charging at me, I would've acted on self defence by punching their fucking lights out in an instant. LIFEFUEL tbh

The guy was lucky that no white knights were near by

I don't know what they were thinking. How do they expect to do anything with high heels on.

He got kicked in the balls at 4 seconds, women preach about equality but could you imagine the trouble a man would get into if he kicked a woman in vagina or breasts

These look like the sort of American girls who would scam me on camming sites

Last edited: