Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet chooses cancer over being short

i hope the mother let him use the drugs to grow taller, living 3 or 4 years with respect is better than spending your whole life in humilation

Height Is a bigger discriminatory factor than skin color. Nigger Obama became president despite being black because he was 6'0+

Meanwhile, Have you ever seen a 5'4 blonde blue eyed white president?

one of the comments: Remember you guys absolutely nobody cares that you’re short. All your problems are in your head. This is all your fault too

i would love to take a sledgehammer to this guys skull in roblox

sick world we live in:feelsrope:

one of the comments: Remember you guys absolutely nobody cares that you’re short. All your problems are in your head. This is all your fault too

i would love to take a sledgehammer to this guys skull in roblox
i'm pretty sure it was sarcastic

#manletlivesmatter

I got called vertically challenged in public all because I had no biological vagina.

This heightist shit needs to stop before I have to take it into my own hands.
Hahahahaha!!! You will do nothing

Hahahahaha!!! You will do nothing
I will do something. So shut the fuck up mother nature. I'll kick you like I did before I was conceived. This is my last war

for example you will CRY LIKE A BABY!!!!!!
I will actually do based things. You just haven't seen it yet. Should I invite you in PATHS?

I'd sell my kidney for more height