Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mankind is done...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
There's no hope for mankind. This is cold and depressing to say but it's true.. mankind is hopeless, probably machines will take over from here. Mankind will be forgotten and fall off like leaves of branches...

I will personally rise up and kill the interdimensional demons myself.

Last edited:
Who cares when nothing matters.

the ai revolution is a meme lol this is just cope

Leave planet for genetically engineered catgirls

Let the world burn.

the ai revolution is a meme lol this is just cope
The AI revolution would be hell. Better incel than a brain fried cog.

nothing of value will be lost

There's no hope for mankind. This is cold and depressing to say but it's true.. mankind is hopeless, probably machines will take over from here. Mankind will be forgotten and fall off like leaves of branches...
Cope, chad will still go out tomorrow and have girls effortlessly crush on him , fucking a girl behind a dumpster while we postmaxx.

Most incels are bluepilled and dont even see themselves as incel. The people who know they are are incel are too high inhib to do anything about it and will just drown themselves in copes until they one day wake up as a 60yearoldcel still writing about how the sex robots will save us, that he will soon rope and that a revolution is around the corner.

I'd rather be surrounded by well built machines with AI than by humans tbhtbh