Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Manipulation tactic I noticed

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Foids in my family purposely try to be “nice” and do a bunch of stuff for me that I don’t need. If I say no, she will snap and say “I’m being nice for once why are you being like this REEEE :feelsree::feelsree:“ like nigga I don’t need your fake kindness.

And if I say yes, she’s gonna ask 100 different favours from me and if I say no to any one of them she’s going to snap and throw a hissy fit saying “LOOK HOW MUCH I DONE FOR YOU REEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Emotionally manipulative as fuck. Foid psychology is fucked.

My mom moans all day about nobody helps and nobody cares about her. When I offer to help she’s like “NAHHH you wouldn’t know how to do this shit” and like nigga you could teach me and your life would be 100x easier but NOOO, you prefer to moan all day and play the Jesus card saying “look at how much I’m suffering for the sake of all of you”. Shut the fuck up. You get off on the fact that you act like a victim.

Family foids today were trying to emotionally manipulate me to come shopping with them so they could use me as their little cucky handyman while also verbally belittling me. Fuck them.

This happens in prison when somebody offers a new inmate free items, in the expectation of later reciprocation.

Getting mad at your mom is a gay trait. Man up retard, as an Arab you know how our mothers are. You have to be calm and easy going it your mother يا حمار.
بطل الدلع وتعال ادلعك

RopeGetting mad at your mom is a gay trait. Man up retard, as an Arab you know how our mothers are. You have to be calm and easy going it your mother يا حمار.
بطل الدلع وتعال ادلعك
If I was chaddam maybe she would treat me better :feelsrope: I can’t actually shout at my parents otherwise I’ll get kicked out and disowned but I still feel pissed off I can’t control it

حبيب انت مفكر لو تكون عبد الحليم حافظ ما هيزعجوك كل عائلتنا ترفع الضغط لان نحن نحبهم. استهدي بالله، صلي على نبي

Being nice is the bare minimum :foidSoy:
Being nice is one of the biggest pretensions but I’m basically forced to be nice so I don’t get slaughtered by normies I do it for survival because I’m weak as fuck

The protagonist of that show is a diagnosed sperg

But he's also a homo
Lol I noticed in the show he doesn’t have much facial expression he basically has the same face for like the whole show. Suspected he was sperg but didn’t know he was diagnosed :shock:

حبيب انت مفكر لو تكون عبد الحليم حافظ ما هيزعجوك كل عائلتنا ترفع الضغط لان نحن نحبهم. استهدي بالله، صلي على نبي
Bro I am whitewashed I never bothered to learn the language since I growed up in a western country

I had This phase where I pretended to be like Michael Schofield before Blackpill :lul: :lul: I’m autistic as fuck
Don't worry bro, it's not as bad as when I once started mimicking Drumpf's hand gesticulations :feelshaha:

Don't worry bro, it's not as bad as when I once started doing Drumpf's hand gesticulations :feelshaha:
Lol to be honest sperg traits aren’t even bad i actually like being a sperg it’s just that normies hate them and get uncanny valley feelings so I get bullied and outcasted like most spergs do

Lol to be honest sperg traits aren’t even bad i actually like being a sperg it’s just that normies hate them and get uncanny valley feelings so I get bullied and outcasted like most spergs do
This is why the opioid pill is so valuable. I am no longer effected by normie cues of (dis)approval

People like us are basically not psychologically compatible with soyciety

Getting mad at your mom is a gay trait. Man up retard, as an Arab you know how our mothers are. You have to be calm and easy going it your mother يا حمار.
بطل الدلع وتعال ادلعك
Death to all parents cucks

Nothing in life comes for free for an ugly male. Everything has a price to pay for it if you're incel. Even every seemingly selfless act of kindness has an ulterior motive underneath it. Nothing comes without a catch to it. No such thing as free lunches for sub 5 men. They always ask you for favors later because they view you as a tool to be used because ugly people aren't humans and more like impersonal items to them since it's easier to dehumanize someone into a nohuman 'thing' to be exploited and taken advantaged of if they look too ugly and deformed to be human. The horn effect leaves no prisoners.

Last edited:
this saint eliot nigger is a fed for fucks sake no truecel loves their parents,what the fuck is the deal with 2024 cucks
I will repeat it as often as i have to: TOTAL 2024CEL DEATH

this saint eliot nigger is a fed for fucks sake no truecel loves their parents,what the fuck is the deal with 2024 cucks
Bro literally hates his parents but he would be homeless without them. Literally spitting on the hand that feeds you. Again total fag

My mom moans all day about nobody helps and nobody cares about her.
My mother's the same way even though without my income she'd either be homeless or working. Probably the latter. When people realize they need to work to survive, they'll work.

Bro literally hates his parents but he would be homeless without them. Literally spitting on the hand that feeds you. Again total fag
When a woman gets creampied she and the mate she selected take on the responsibility of nurturing and providing for that future child until they turn 18. The shelter and food they provide is the bare minimum and they shouldn’t be praised for it. Offspring are simply an investment.

The fact that you’re on the forum means your parents didn’t invest enough in you. They failed you. But remember your failures are your parents’ failures so wtf are you worshipping them for.

Low IQ take
He’s Muslim so it makes sense. We’re taught heavens under our mothers feet regardless of what they do

> bro literally
you probably come from tiktok you fucking fuck. I never asked to be fed and raised into a sub5 trucel. My mom could’ve just killed us all or abandoned us if she really hates us that much. I would prefer being dead or being an orphan than living with her. I would rather die and be homeless. I won’t love my parents out of fear I’m not buying into this Stockholm syndrome type mindset.

I don’t want to be constantly emotionally manipulated to feeling bad about myself because of my mom moaning about how much “”effort”” she put into raising us everyday when really she just did the bare minimum.

Fuck you. If you love your parents so much go fuck them. Arabs and pakis love incest anyway

Offspring are simply an investment.

The fact that you’re on the forum means your parents didn’t invest enough in you. They failed you. But remember your failures are your parents’ failures so wtf are you worshipping them for.
Based

Nothing in life comes for free for an ugly male. Everything has a price to pay for it if you're incel. Even every seemingly selfless act of kindness has an ulterior motive underneath it. Nothing comes without a catch to it. No such thing as free lunches for sub 5 men. They always ask you for favors later because they view you as a tool to be used because ugly people aren't humans and more like impersonal items to them since it's easier to dehumanize someone into a nohuman 'thing' to be exploited and taken advantaged of if they look too ugly and deformed to be human. The horn effect leaves no prisoners.
Truthpilled

When a woman gets creampied she and the mate she selected take on the responsibility of nurturing and providing for that future child until they turn 18. The shelter and food they provide is the bare minimum and they shouldn’t be praised for it. Offspring are simply an investment.

He’s Muslim so it makes sense. We’re taught heavens under our mothers feet regardless of what they do
Respectfully rope (in sudoku). My parents didnt fail me because am here and they also have the ability to give you to child protective services if they deem themselves not abke to take care of you and throw you in the garbage. But they took care of you, maybe you feel entitled to it like a little gay entitled bitch but im not. Also for me failure is being a broke nigga with no motion and friends, i got that retard, i just lowkey hate women and they hate me. Again, fuck every fag parents hater, that literally is complaining like a bitch and if you don't like the life you have, well there is always one sure way out, there are other ways but for fags like you it might be hard. Consider it (in chess)

> bro literally
you probably come from tiktok you fucking fuck. I never asked to be fed and raised into a sub5 trucel. My mom could’ve just killed us all or abandoned us if she really hates us that much. I would prefer being dead or being an orphan than living with her. I would rather die and be homeless. I won’t love my parents out of fear I’m not buying into this Stockholm syndrome type mindset.

I don’t want to be constantly emotionally manipulated to feeling bad about myself because of my mom moaning about how much “”effort”” she put into raising us everyday when really she just did the bare minimum.

Fuck you. If you love your parents so much go fuck them. Arabs and pakis love incest anyway
Hey fake arab if you dont like your life why dont you do something about it. Literal fags

Respectfully rope (in sudoku). My parents didnt fail me because am here and they also have the ability to give you to child protective services if they deem themselves not abke to take care of you and throw you in the garbage. But they took care of you, maybe you feel entitled to it like a little gay entitled bitch but im not. Also for me failure is being a broke nigga with no motion and friends, i got that retard, i just lowkey hate women and they hate me. Again, fuck every fag parents hater, that literally is complaining like a bitch and if you don't like the life you have, well there is always one sure way out, there are other ways but for fags like you it might be hard. Consider it (in chess)
sir this is a blackpill forum

Hey fake arab if you dont like your life why dont you do something about it. Literal fags
I hope you tunE into the livestReam when I have the chancE to do it, gRAY.

Won’t be baited into ending up in some faggy psych ward by doing shit on impulse. I’m planning. I bet you’re the type of nigger to bait others into roping but would never do it urself.

Fakecel if you love your life and on this forum you’re clearly some fuckin chad from tiktok. 100% of people on this forum don’t like their life that’s why they joined this forum. Nigger you should get banned.

If I successfully rope on livestream, you’d have to rope too or else you’re the fag.

Go fuck yourself and blow yourself up for your invisible schizo fake god. There’s no pride in sandnigger culture apart from hating fags and gays and hoarding oil.

> has friends
> has money
NT 2024 sexhaver fakecel. All 2024 fakecels should have their separate forum.

IMG 0285

Totally successful bro :lul: :lul: “My parents totally didn’t fail me bro”

And here you say
IMG 0287

You sound like a fakecel fagmaxxer looksmaxxer that’s trying to LARP as an incel. Fuck off from this site

Last edited:
> has friends
> has money
NT 2024 sexhaver fakecel. All 2024 fakecels should have their separate forum.

View attachment 1179150
Totally successful bro :lul: :lul: “My parents totally didn’t fail me bro”

And here you say
View attachment 1179152
You sound like a fakecel fagmaxxer looksmaxxer that’s trying to LARP as an incel. Fuck off from this site
Nigga am not telling you to rope. If you hate your life sure man good for you. Im. Just saying its gay to hate your parents. Its my opinion. Being an incel doesnt mean hating your parents basically cant get bitches thats it. I cant pull and thats it. I love life since literally god blew a part of his soul in me when he created me so god literally chose me to live basically i have god by my side through whatever so i cant really be phased by shit.

Nigga am not telling you to rope. If you hate your life sure man good for you. Im. Just saying it’s gay to hate your parents. It’s my opinion. Being an incel doesnt mean hating your parents basically cant get bitches thats it. I cant pull and thats it. I love life since literally god blew a part of his soul in me when he created me so god literally chose me to live basically i have god by my side through whatever so i cant really be phased by shit.
I’m going to rope either way regardless of what niggas say. I never took this personally I just have a lot of anger. Bad childhood pill is brutal. If you had a good childhood and good parents be grateful. Salam

Foids in my family purposely try to be “nice” and do a bunch of stuff for me that I don’t need. If I say no, she will snap and say “I’m being nice for once why are you being like this REEEE :feelsree::feelsree:“ like nigga I don’t need your fake kindness.

And if I say yes, she’s gonna ask 100 different favours from me and if I say no to any one of them she’s going to snap and throw a hissy fit saying “LOOK HOW MUCH I DONE FOR YOU REEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
real
Emotionally manipulative as fuck. Foid psychology is fucked.
always has been bro
My mom moans all day about nobody helps and nobody cares about her. When I offer to help she’s like “NAHHH you wouldn’t know how to do this shit” and like nigga you could teach me and your life would be 100x easier but NOOO, you prefer to moan all day and play the Jesus card saying “look at how much I’m suffering for the sake of all of you”. Shut the fuck up. You get off on the fact that you act like a victim.
same for me (it's called teached/learned helplessness)
Family foids today were trying to emotionally manipulate me to come shopping with them so they could use me as their little cucky handyman while also verbally belittling me. Fuck them.
same for me

How the fuck do you know my parents took care of me you retard. They’ve neglected and tortured me my whole life and couldn’t even do the bare minimum. I pray they’re thrown into the deepest pits of jahanam every time i pray salah. As an incel you have every right to hate your parents and if your lineage of inbreeding doesn’t allow your mind to fathom that shut the fuck up