Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manipulating femoids into drug addiction

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
Find an ingenuous femoid and get her addicted to an opioid like Methadone or Heroin. If you don't use them yourself, you can get the femoid to consent voluntarily to get the drug from you. If she gets addicted to it enough, you can isolate her from close family and friends. You can manipulate her into thinking that they are against her and don't want her to be happy. Again, it will be done voluntarily because she's hooked on the drug for good. You'll have complete power over her through this drug. You can demand sex and oral in return for it.
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
Bananabeem posted a similar thread back in the old days of r/incels. His suggestion was also get femoids addicted to Meth, kek
 
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,793
Online
0m
Pure genius, she will be at your complete control.
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,619
Online
11h 12m
I wish I knew where to find females I could do this to.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Sell it to them inadvertently in the form of cookies or other baked goods, offer it to them for free, then give them a business card for some location if they want more of the product. Chances are they will come to you, begging for the baked good, set a ridiculous price, once they beg for a discount tell them you might let them get it for free if they do you a favor and ask them for something sexual, chances are the female will do it, even if you are ugly . The real question is where to get the drugs when you are a truecel with no friends.

Example of Interaction
Hi, I am selling cookies would you like a free sample?
Sure. 
Hands over the cookie. 
Here is my business address, hand over business card.
Female comes in
I would like another cookie.
That was a very special batch, one of its kind you won't find it anywhere else, it will cost you $10000.
Couldn't you give me a discount. bats eyelashes
Maybe if you are willing to do me a favor. Come inside.
Get on your knees and suck me off/ have sex with me, if you want the discount, or you can leave and I will just find someone else.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Sell it to them inadvertently in the form of cookies or other baked goods, offer it to them for free, then give them a business card for some location if they want more of the product. Chances are they will come to you, begging for the baked good, set a ridiculous price, once they beg for a discount tell them you might let them get it for free if they do you a favor and ask them for something sexual, chances are the female will do it, even if you are ugly . The real question is where to get the drugs when you are a truecel with no friends.

Example of Interaction
Hi, I am selling cookies would you like a free sample?
Sure.
Hands over the cookie.
Here is my business address, hand over business card.
Female comes in
I would like another cookie.
That was a very special batch, one of its kind you won't find it anywhere else, it will cost you $10000.
Couldn't you give me a discount. bats eyelashes
Maybe if you are willing to do me a favor. Come inside.
Get on your knees and suck me off/ have sex with me, if you want the discount, or you can leave and I will just find someone else.
 
johndoe5

johndoe5

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
102
Online
6h 50m
You can't put meth into a cookie. Universallyretarded.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
How the hell would any of us pull this off?
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,619
Online
45d 4h 26m
A lot of femoids actually get into hard core drugs because of their chad boyfriend believe it or not. Fucking whores will do anything to be with a chad.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
Lookismisreal said:
Bananabeem posted a similar thread back in the old days of r/incels. His suggestion was also get femoids addicted to Meth, kek

I wasn't aware kek. Great minds think alike.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
johndoe5 said:
You can't put meth into a cookie. Universallyretarded.

There are other drugs you can put into baked goods. Although I am not sure if you can put the hardcore ones, for example pot brownies.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
johndoe5 said:
You can't put meth into a cookie. Universallyretarded.

Why not just mix it into the cookie batter? 
300xNxrehabs-shutter101342098-crystal-meth-in-bag.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HQL8iJRQeM.jpg
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
wAllah, don't do this pls
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
yeah, and you can lace it with some lethal shit once you get bored of her
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
universallyabhorred said:
Sell it to them inadvertently in the form of cookies or other baked goods, offer it to them for free, then give them a business card for some location if they want more of the product. Chances are they will come to you, begging for the baked good, set a ridiculous price, once they beg for a discount tell them you might let them get it for free if they do you a favor and ask them for something sexual, chances are the female will do it, even if you are ugly . The real question is where to get the drugs when you are a truecel with no friends.

Example of Interaction
Hi, I am selling cookies would you like a free sample?
Sure.
Hands over the cookie.
Here is my business address, hand over business card.
Female comes in
I would like another cookie.
That was a very special batch, one of its kind you won't find it anywhere else, it will cost you $10000.
Couldn't you give me a discount. bats eyelashes
Maybe if you are willing to do me a favor. Come inside.
Get on your knees and suck me off/ have sex with me, if you want the discount, or you can leave and I will just find someone else.

Do you know anything about what you are talking about or is this just fantasycope? Most drugs don't work like that. How removed from reality are you?
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
blickpall said:
Do you know anything about what you are talking about or is this just fantasycope? Most drugs don't work like that. How removed from reality are you?

Many of the same drugs that are usually injected or smoked could also taken orally the amount of time it takes for it to take effect would just be slower.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
universallyabhorred said:
Many of the same drugs that are usually injected or smoked could also taken orally the amount of time it takes for it to take effect would just be slower.

Yes but if you expose most of these drugs to high temperatures without consuming them as part of the process (vaporizing or smoking) you destroy the active ingredient, making your product a pointless waste. There is a very limited amount of drugs that can be made into edibles in this fashion and each requires their own process. You can't make heroin brownies, for example, you fool.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,629
Online
122d 11h 1m
a-virgin-nigger said:
Find an ingenuous femoid and get her addicted to an opioid like Methadone or Heroin. If you don't use them yourself, you can get the femoid to consent voluntarily to get the drug from you. If she gets addicted to it enough, you can isolate her from close family and friends. You can manipulate her into thinking that they are against her and don't want her to be happy.  Again, it will be done voluntarily because she's hooked on the drug for good. You'll have complete power over her through this drug. You can demand sex and oral in return for it.

How does one get a femoid into drugs? If I could convince femoids to do things I wouldn't be incel
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
blickpall said:
Yes but if you expose most of these drugs to high temperatures without consuming them as part of the process (vaporizing or smoking) you destroy the active ingredient, making your product a pointless waste. There is a very limited amount of drugs that can be made into edibles in this fashion and each requires their own process. You can't make heroin brownies, for example, you fool.

You are right. Damn, I did not even consider that. Attempting to sell addictive drugs through food is probably impractical.Of course such trickery is not necessary since there is always a large market for illegal drugs, the problem is it is mostly controlled by gangs, who would likely not take kindly to outsiders infiltrating their area. Also marketing it out in the open is a good way to get caught.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 35m
universallyabhorred said:
You are right. Damn, I did not even consider that. Attempting to sell addictive drugs through food is probably impractical.Of course such trickery is not necessary since there is always a large market for illegal drugs, the problem is it is mostly controlled by gangs, who would likely not take kindly to outsiders infiltrating their area. Also marketing it out in the open is a good way to get caught.

College students rule the upper class drug game in their insulated areas (cocaine, weed, molly, adderall). It's not always gangs and violence. It's not really about marketing it out in the open, it's a game of chutes and ladders of associates.
 

Similar threads

NoTommERow
Replies
13
Views
480
Incline
Incline
Lycan
Replies
2
Views
171
Lycan
Lycan
MinorityNoOneCares
Replies
11
Views
377
MinorityNoOneCares
MinorityNoOneCares
S
Replies
5
Views
392
jerkjocky
jerkjocky
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top