Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manifesto analyzed: Twitter soys claim that the Buffalo, NY shooter was an "incel". In reality, he's a cuck.

That is what I’am trying to explain to him

The only reason ER is an icon here is his inceldom , you replace all his video with white genocide it’s not the same thing
Why are you intent on opposing these ideals? It’s beyond reason.

Why are you intent on opposing these ideals? It’s beyond reason.
No at all, I just believe if ER was not talking about inceldom he wouldn’t have the same impact, no matter his charisma

Like @CCPcel said it’s relatability, even my personal case , i realized I was incel after reading his manifesto, my twisted world,

Like every normie, I was clowning on him :

Haha look at that , this guy , I may be virgin but I am not that bad :soy:

And then I read his manifesto and it wiped the smile of my face because his experience was mostly my experience and I became very empathetic toward him.

I am 200% certain his manifesto and videos would have zero impact on me and the majority of incel if he was ranting like your average mass shooter about white genocide

incel is not an ideology, nor is the blackpill.
Until I see evidence of him having sexual relationships, he's an incel.
Incel is not an group either. So him being an incel shouldn't mean anything.

Just another instance of a stormcel suffering cognitive dissonance from worshipping and idealizing white women but their problems being caused by the decisions of white women, so it must be the jews and blacks fault.

[UWSL]I am 200% certain his manifesto and videos would have zero impact on me and the majority of incel if he was ranting like your average mass shooter about white genocide[/UWSL]
You only have yourself to blame for believing the narrative that anyone who does a mass shooting is automatically an incel :feelsclown::feelsclown:

You only have yourself to blame for believing the narrative that anyone who does a mass shooting is automatically an incel :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Never said any of that

My point is I have no empathy for this guy because he was coping and hide his no pussy status with other reasons

And yes most mass shooter are incel , they are just too prideful too admit it , and disguise their motive:feelsYall:

incel is not an ideology, nor is the blackpill.
Until I see evidence of him having sexual relationships, he's an incel.
Incel is not an group either. So him being an incel shouldn't mean anything.

Just another instance of a stormcel suffering cognitive dissonance from worshipping and idealizing white women but their problems being caused by the decisions of white women, so it must be the jews and blacks fault.
This 100%

Never said any of that

My point is I have no empathy for this guy because he was coping and hide his no pussy status with other reasons

And yes most mass shooter are incel , they are just too prideful too admit it , and disguise their motive:feelsYall:
This doesn’t not explain your attack of anyone that speaks of white genocide. It sounds like you just have some sort derangement syndrome around this topic and will try to tear anyone down that promotes it.

This doesn’t not explain your attack of anyone that speaks of white genocide. It sounds like you just have some sort derangement syndrome around this topic and will try to tear anyone down that promotes it.
Of course man , in case you haven’t notice this is an incel forum :feelskek:

Not stormfront , not the dailystormer

Fuckin hell , you think all these ethnics : curry black , Asian would let this place be stormer HQ

None of them , here promotes curry or nigger supremacy

What make you have the right to do it .

I have nothing against mayocel , you can discuss what you like here.
But white genocide he’s not incel related , that’s a fuckin fact

Of course man , in case you haven’t notice this is an incel forum :feelskek:

Not stormfront , not the dailystormer

Fuckin hell , you think all these ethnics : curry black , Asian would let this place be stormer HQ

None of them , here promotes curry or nigger supremacy

What make you have the right to do it .

I have nothing against mayocel , you can discuss what you like here.
But white genocide he’s not incel related , that’s a fuckin fact
Again with this bogus talking point that SF has infiltrated the forum when you people have no other argument :feelsclown:

White genocide is real. There is nothing wrong with saying that.

Again with this bogus talking point that SF has infiltrated the forum when you people have no other argument :feelsclown:

White genocide is real. There is nothing wrong with saying that.
It is.

But AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR INCELDOM FFS

This Is an incel forum

You can discuss white genocide however you like but don’t prevent me or other users to call you on the fact this has nothing to do with inceldom. !

Last edited:
But AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR INCELDOM FFS
I DON’T CARE I’M ALLOWED TO SAY IT WITH THE SUPPORT OF A GIGABASED HITLERIAN ADMIN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SEETHE ABOUT IT.
You can discuss white genocide however you like but don’t prevent me or other users to call you on the fact this has nothing to do with inceldom. !

Where has anyone on this forum EVER said that white genocide was the cause of our inceldom? Never. This is just figment of your gray infiltrator imagination that you erroneously use as ammunition to target anyone talking about this :feelsclown::feelskek:

I DON’T CARE I’M ALLOWED TO SAY IT WITH THE SUPPORT OF A GIGABASED HITLERIAN ADMIN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SEETHE ABOUT IT.
View attachment 614437

Where has anyone on this forum EVER said that white genocide was the cause of our inceldom? Never. This is just figment of your gray infiltrator imagination that you erroneously use as ammunition to target anyone talking about this :feelsclown::feelskek:

Ironically , you are the only one seething:feelskek:

White genocide , of course it happened
No one here tell you here that’s not real , you just think every ethnic is plotting against you.

We just tell you this is not related to inceldom.

You want to discuss here go ahead be my guest:feelskek:

And I’am also authorized to tell you that’s not relevant to inceldom:feelsYall::feelskek:

[UWSL]Ironically , you are the only one seething[/UWSL]:feelskek:
Cope
No one here tell you here that’s not real , you just think every ethnic is plotting against you.
Depends on what you mean by “plotting against us” ethnics aren’t the ones that are carrying this out from the top (they aren’t smart enough) but they absolutely want to see us gone and are very vocal about that even among this forum. Why don’t you chastise them for talking about something that is unrelated to inceldom?
We just tell you this is not related to inceldom.

You want to discuss here go ahead be my guest:feelskek:

And I’am also authorized to tell you that’s not relevant to inceldom:feelsYall::feelskek:
Whatever you say bozo :feelsclown:

Cope

Depends on what you mean by “plotting against us” ethnics aren’t the ones that are carrying this out from the top (they aren’t smart enough) but they absolutely want to see us gone and are very vocal about that even among this forum. Why don’t you chastise them for talking about something that is unrelated to inceldom?

Whatever you say bozo :feelsclown:
View attachment 614447
No problem my clown

I don’t approve any ethnic wanted to put mayo outside , if they are incel , they are my people. You can search

Keep the cap lock off next time you don’t want to appear seething :feelskek:

[UWSL]Keep the cap lock off next time you don’t want to appear seething [/UWSL]:feelskek:
Greys aren’t known for their hearing abilities. Sometimes you have to be LOUD to get a point across :feelsthink:

any footage anywhere?

basically you said "yes goyim wanting to make sure your race doesnt die out is being a bluepilled cuck simp"
Imagine sucking nationalist's dicks while they openly mock you online :feelskek:.
Nationalism is precursor to feminism, muh pure wymen of muh race and nation. Furthermore I never said one word over rascism, it's not exclusive to nationalism.

He's a furrfag :soy:

If I was a psychopath (I’m not). If I was him I would of went to rap concert. If he hated niggers so much that would of been the place to go er
but it’s mostly white kids that attend those concerts lol

Just skimmed it so forgive me if I'm wrong here. So he says that the destruction of the West is down to lowering birth rates...and then goes on to write 180 pages where he doesn't even mention (in detail at least) the cause (at least in part) of this being hypergamy, abortion, disgusting female nature and rampant degeneracy...regardless of race?

How can someone be so right about so many other issues (which he was) but fail to highlight these?

This is why I never get on board with the "but but muh race bro" shit like this. There are as many degenerate picky white bitches as there are any other fucking race. That's just female nature...fucked.

Holy shit man, you were right. Payton is such a simp for foids who look down on him. His manifesto is mostly autistic garbage and fucking tacticool gear reviews. JFL. Compare it to ER's masterpiece. There is no soul, no frustration, no emotion, no rage in Payton's 100+ pages. It's like reading something written by an NPC for mass production. @CCPcel

Does he name the Jew? If so he's based.

Where can I see the video?
I think it's crazy that the whole world is talking about it but I can't seem to find the video..

He may not have been blackpilled, but he has a strong virgin aura around him! Cuckcel?

I'm much more concerned about the way he is being called "right wing" by libtards, as part of the ongoing left wing destruction of the west from the inside out.

He said he took the Political Compass test and the result was moderately left, authoritarian. That means he wants a big powerful government to tax and redistribute wealth to special people and worthy causes. That's not very right wing!

He said he has no problem with LGBTQII+ (except trannies which he correctly identified as mental illness) and supports gay rights, that's not very right wing!

But it will be illegal to host, share, or even have his manifesto.... so the truth will be suppressed, and all we will hear is how right wing he was.

I also like this:
IMG 20220516 WA0000

>muh cuck for supporting own race in spite of personal difficulties

nice, now repeat the same argument to the endless fucking ocean of ethnics and blacks on here that hold the exact same beliefs

>muh cuck for supporting own race in spite of personal difficulties

nice, now repeat the same argument to the endless fucking ocean of ethnics and blacks on here that hold the exact same beliefs
Deathnics are natural born hypocrites

White Nationalists worship the holy blonde uterus. White Nationalists with a brain realize letting the uterus out of the kitchen is why uteri aren't giving birth to new Whites anymore.

Incel?

This kid is a bit of a fatcel but he's tall and if he shaped up a bit he'd be Chadlite-tier.

Fucking moron is going to spend life in prison now. If he pulled this just a year earlier he might have at least avoided being tried as an adult

I don’t really give a shit at this point. They can keep trying to blame everything on us I don’t care.

Apparently anyone who spergs out and goes on a killing spree in the jewnited states of cuckmerica is an incel

At this point it has become the de facto meme buzzword to derogate non NPCs

It's not your looks inkwell! :soy:
This killer looks exactly like what you'd think and incel looks like!!! :soy:

16526510125236.jpg

NT Ogremaxxed Fatcel=volcel simp Chad. Fuck him.

Last edited:
He was really incel, involuntary celibate, but what's the point? Are they going to arrest everyone who is a virgin and can't lose their virginity?

I came to the conclusion that he glows in the dark

i wonder how they can easily tell hes an incel from his looks I thought personality was everything:feelshehe:

kek I just realised he looks exactly like doogycel

White toilet fertility rates are dropping, White toilets are still 98% Whites-only... Blames Non-Hispanic African-American men, because... Logic. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: