Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mangacels are weird

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Did you know if you abuse a Japanese guy with a phrase like " I fucked your mom" , the guy doesn't understand it to be a abuse but its confusing to him, because he considers it as a compliment for his mom :feelstastyman: lmao

Wow I did not know that, kek

you mean a shota hentai

Wow I did not know that, kek
yeaah i heard it somewhere, when some japanese fans were confused when they were being trolled online with " fuck your mom" slangs and the japanese got confused ...i dont exactly remember the details now

yeaah i heard it somewhere, when some japanese fans were confused when they were being trolled online with " fuck your mom" slangs and the japanese got confused ...i dont exactly remember the details now
I guess it could imply that the mom is attractive even in her old age, so that's why they think it's a compliment :feelsthink:

I guess it could imply that the mom is attractive even in her old age, so that's why they think it's a compliment :feelsthink:
That might be the reason. Thats cute