Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mandatory Vaccinations Thread.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Well lads, it looks like mandatory state enforced vaccinations are still on the government menu. What to do?

Last edited:
Band Aid Meganmotown GIF by Women’s March
If only these "vaccines" could be poison in disguise. If only...

Band Aid Meganmotown GIF by Women’s March
If only these "vaccines" could be poison in disguise. If only...
More than likely they are once you know all the depopulation elite freaks in control of everything around the world, I still refuse to take shit.

More than likely they are once you know all the depopulation elite freaks in control of everything, I still refuse to take shit.
It's funny to me. I have followed all these guidelines, well, in actuality, my life was just staying at home and rotting. But now I have to be forced to get a vaccine? Why hasn't any of these braindead people, whomever they are, grasped that they are nothing more than zombies.

View attachment 439341 It's funny to me. I have followed all these guidelines, well, in actuality, my life was just staying at home and rotting. But now I have to be forced to get a vaccine? Why hasn't any of these braindead people, whomever they are, grasped that they are nothing more than zombies.
With any luck it will kill off the majority of the world's population where the survivors will come together afterwards and wage a concerted war against the current global elite in power, I know that I may be daydreaming but still. I want to believe in happy endings.

With any luck it will kill of the majority of the world's population where the survivors will come together afterwards and wage a concerted war against the current global elite in power, I know that I may be daydreaming but still. I want to believe in happy endings.
Oh, believe me, I'm right there daydreaming as well.
We need something akin to the Black Death of the 1400s, but this time, much more deadly.

Oh, believe me, I'm right there daydreaming as well.
We need something akin to the Black Death of the 1400s, but this time, much more deadly.
I wonder if they designed such a thing with this so called pandemic via vaccinations, we'll see and find out eventually.

I wonder if they designed such a thing with this so called pandemic via vaccinations, we'll see and find out eventually.
That's something to ponder. But yeah, we'll see

There's no vaxx for your face

Not going to take it, I am already socially excluded so banning me from public events and areas won't change much.
My work place have not made it mandatory so nothing much will change.
The thing with being a loner and a loser is that there is not much they can take away from you to make you get it

Last edited:
There's no vaxx for your face
When entire nations, empires, societies, tribes, and civilizations collapse the only thing that matters is might as it becomes law. [Grins]

Everything else other than might becomes purely secondary, therefore inconsequential.
Not going to take it, I am already socially excluded so banning me from public events and areas won't change much.
The thing with being a loner and a loser is that there is not much they can take away from you to make you get it
When you have lost everything and have been stripped of all life's pleasures there is nothing left to threaten you with other than death, and if you don't even fear death any longer you can't much be threatened with that either.

Last edited:
When entire nations, empires, societies, tribes, and civilizations collapse the only thing that matters is might as it becomes law. [Grins]

Everything else other than might becomes purely secondary, therefore inconsequential.

When you have lost everything and have been stripped of all life's pleasures there is nothing left to threaten you with other than death, and if you don't even fear death any longer you can't much be threatened with that either.
You MIGHT be on to something

Accelerationism my man, it's the only thing that matters now on the grand chess board of this world upon civilization's demise or twilight. I'm just waiting for the curtain to finally drop setting off unstoppable chain of events in motion.

Last edited:
Accelerationism my man, it's the only thing that matters now on the grand chess board of this world upon civilization's demise or twilight. I'm just waiting for the curtain to finally drop setting off chain of events in motion.
Does the dropping curtains match the drapes?

Does the dropping curtains match the drapes?
The curtain is symbolic for this facade, illusion, or spell we're living under captivated today, the more you know.

avoid that shit

When the time comes we will be cucked either way. Submit and be their slave or submit to being killed. Especially in the UK there is not really any option for survivalist off-grid living and by the time they are ready their control over all things will be too great.
I am in limbo where I see the inevitable but can do nothing.
It has made me more unfeeling though which is a benefit.

I will not be injected with jew juice

When the time comes we will be cucked either way. Submit and be their slave or submit to being killed. Especially in the UK there is not really any option for survivalist off-grid living and by the time they are ready their control over all things will be too great.
I am in limbo where I see the inevitable but can do nothing.
It has made me more unfeeling though which is a benefit.
That is unfortunate, people really need to start understanding the true meaning of defiance and rebellion again.

My parents both got it. I just told them I'd wait and see. If they push it, I'm fully willing to cut them completely out of my life. No way I'm listening to my NPC family over this global murder scheme.

My parents both got it. I just told them I'd wait and see. If they push it, I'm fully willing to cut them completely out of my life. No way I'm listening to my NPC family over this global murder scheme.
Brutal but also understandable.

lmao i'm never getting that shit

it's not mandatory yet but my job is basically trying to make it mandatory
they sent out a memo today that said if we show our vaccination record that we can get back a lot of our privledges that we had before this pandemic like for example all the workers that took the vaccine can all eat in the breakroom together. they can also work without their mask on if they proved they took the vaccine.

meanwhile losers and idiots like me (that's literally the words they want to use) that didn't take the shot can still eat alone and be 10 feet away from every fucking body else and have the mask on and basically be treated as lepers

it's not mandatory yet but my job is basically trying to make it mandatory
they sent out a memo today that said if we show our vaccination record that we can get back a lot of our privledges that we had before this pandemic like for example all the workers that took the vaccine can all eat in the breakroom together. they can also work without their mask on if they proved they took the vaccine.

meanwhile losers and idiots like me (that's literally the words they want to use) that didn't take the shot can still eat alone and be 10 feet away from every fucking body else and have the mask on and basically be treated as lepers
So far these sort of things have only been included in bourgeois or upper class occupations, I fear they will extend to all segments of society near future. If they do it should be interesting to see the numbers and volumes of people concerning noncompliance.

For the moment those demands haven't been implemented on the lower working classes quite yet which I think will be the bulk of the resistance.

The curtain is symbolic for this facade, illusion, or spell we're living under captivated today, the more you know.
This curtain of Grande delusion and controll really has to come down

We are at fucking war , its Just a psychological one.

This curtain of Grande delusion and controll really has to come down

We are at fucking war , its Just a psychological one.
Psychological wars always turn into real ones eventually.

Last edited:
IDK,there arent mandatory vaccines in where ı am
Only forced on teachers and healthcare workers for obvious reasons

IDK,there arent mandatory vaccines in where ı am
Only forced on teachers and healthcare workers for obvious reasons
It starts with the government workers, medical professions, police, and military soldiers, once that is all done then they come for everybody else. It won't stop with just them, it's a top down approach of enforcement.

Last edited:
It starts with the government workers, medical professions, police, and military soldiers, once that is all done then they come for everybody else. It won't stop with just them, it's a top down approach of enforcement.
I heard they are also vaccinating normal people in private hospitals but no one asks them for vaccine passwords or anything,just a HES code while entering places like schools and food places etc.

I heard they are also vaccinating normal people in private hospitals but no one asks them for vaccine passwords or anything,just a HES code while entering places like schools and food places etc.
Wouldn't surprise me, now would be a good time to avoid hospitals or anything medical related.

Wouldn't surprise me, now would be a good time to avoid hospitals or anything medical related.
Well my uncle just got a gun license from a cop he knows for half the price
I think ı can also get a fake vaccine pass from him,till ı can learn ıf getting vaccine makes your dick rot and drop or makes you a trannie or sum other shit.
No strong opinions

Well lads, it looks like mandatory state enforced vaccinations are still on the government menu. What to do?

I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE THIS TOXIC VACCINE!! IM NOT A FUCKIN LAB RAT FOR BIG PHARMA! FUCK THAT :feelsree: