Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mandatory armaments for members of I.N.C.E.L.

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
All of us should carry those things when we go outside:

Bottles of low ph water in case if chad or foid need their faces to be washed (in roblox)

Hydraulic scissors to cut through femur bones if tallfags start to rant about how hard it is to be tall (in stardew valley)

:feelsYall:

Feel free to add anything if I forgot it

Cyanide pills to die like a truecel (hopeless situations only)

wait I see what you did here is low ph water sulphuric or nitric acid (in video game)
Is it good idea to fill water gun with acid?

im not a member of I.N.C.E.L. it became cucked after a while

Bottle of water to melt the toilet skinwalker's painted face

it is very hard to be tall
I would not wish it on my worst enemy

Hydraulic scissors to cut through femur bones if tallfags start to rant about how hard it is to be tall (in stardew valley)
MADE ME LIVE LAUGH LOVE :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
MUH PUBLIC TRANSPORT MUH LOW CEILING MUH CANT FIT IN -:soy: OGRES
You will fucking fit right in by 2060, spare some tought for us manlets :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

BMW coupes emblazoned with national flag of inceldia to speed into a crowd of normies (in euro truck simulator 2)

you want your life to be better? do not go onto these platforms to just feed off of everyone's sadness, instead do literally anything else to make yourself better. I do not give a shit if you're 5'2 or fat or skinny. Do your best to find your own motivation to be a happier person. If you're suffering from a mental condition, I absolutely get that, but yet again I know people who have serious mental conditions who still continue on with their lives without joining a platform like this. If they can do it, so can you 100%. I'm going to most def get banned after this post, but I genuinely don't care as it will be affirming my suspicion that incels want an excuse to stay sad, and want to stay in their own world. You might ask, "who are you telling us this, what did you have to go through?" Coming into my freshmen year of high school, I was 5'8 and 210 pounds. I had no chin, and I was extremely down in my life. No girls liked me, and I obviously do not blame them for that because I was not taking care of myself. But, instead of just being sad about it and continuing the cycle, I broke apart. I began to diet and exercise from home. Eventually getting a gym membership, there I met friends who were willing to help me out and get me started. And after about a year of hard work, it paid off. I'm about 5'10 to 5'11 and about 150 pounds with a decent amount of muscle packed on, and considerably way better on in life. Consider this post as a proof of concept, if you find that nobody likes you, or that nobody acknowledges you, put in the work to make them notice you, just as I did. Adios, and good luck.

Keep mogging me:reeeeee::reeeeee:
you want your life to be better? do not go onto these platforms to just feed off of everyone's sadness, instead do literally anything else to make yourself better. I do not give a shit if you're 5'2 or fat or skinny. Do your best to find your own motivation to be a happier person. If you're suffering from a mental condition, I absolutely get that, but yet again I know people who have serious mental conditions who still continue on with their lives without joining a platform like this. If they can do it, so can you 100%. I'm going to most def get banned after this post, but I genuinely don't care as it will be affirming my suspicion that incels want an excuse to stay sad, and want to stay in their own world. You might ask, "who are you telling us this, what did you have to go through?" Coming into my freshmen year of high school, I was 5'8 and 210 pounds. I had no chin, and I was extremely down in my life. No girls liked me, and I obviously do not blame them for that because I was not taking care of myself. But, instead of just being sad about it and continuing the cycle, I broke apart. I began to diet and exercise from home. Eventually getting a gym membership, there I met friends who were willing to help me out and get me started. And after about a year of hard work, it paid off. I'm about 5'10 to 5'11 and about 150 pounds with a decent amount of muscle packed on, and considerably way better on in life. Consider this post as a proof of concept, if you find that nobody likes you, or that nobody acknowledges you, put in the work to make them notice you, just as I did. Adios, and good luck.

All of us should carry those things when we go outside:

Bottles of low ph water in case if chad or foid need their faces to be washed (in roblox)

:feelsYall:

Feel free to add anything if I forgot it
GLOCK 22