Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manager embarrassed me...

• Thread starter Deleted member 16319
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16319

Lucho96
-
Manager today needed some help with opening the window. She calls over Chad (even though I was closer) and then says "It's nice to have a handy man around".

Shall I resign? Don't need the job and have some savings.

I'm a 5ft 8, ethnic, just to let you know.

Manager today needed some help with opening the window. She calls over Chad (even though I was closer) and then says "It's nice to have a handy man around".

Shall I resign? Don't need the job and have some savings.

Resign with immediate effect.

If you don’t need the job and you’re being openly disrespected like that, quit!

If you don’t need the job and you’re being openly disrespected like that, quit!
For real why work and torture yourself when you're just low level generic loser trash that won't ever be shit

she has pretty much emasculated you, if you are able to find another job easily resign otherwise cope

For real why work and torture yourself when you're just low level generic loser trash that won't ever be shit
You gotta get a paycheck br0

Foid manager = instant cuck

Work for nothing and come home after wageslaving to nothing expect staring at that rope you bought from home depot br0
Just focus on the positives and be thankful for your life br0

at least u got out of doing some work, still ragefuel though

Dont let her win. Ignore her for ever since now

Resign.

Don’t put yourself out there for foids to use.

Become rich, buy majority shares in the company and then fire her.

I'd personally quit if I were you.

Whores don't appreciate or value us bro. In any form.

To be honest this is fairly standard stuff for us.

I think most of us who work have experianced this type of stuff from both men and women.

Still sucks though.

Fucking LOL at all these people saying you should find another job.

Its not going to get any better there if you're an ugly manlet. If you honestly care about your dignity, rope is the only way.

Else stick to this job, and more generally to this world, carrying your cross like the shit you are.

Door at the back of the bus wasn't opening, so the bus driver asked me if I'd open it.

I told her I couldn't b/c I have a bad shoulder, it was a total lie. She had to come back and do it herself.

Be glad she didn't ask you. You probably would have been humiliated in the process regardless.

What if you would have opened it and got hurt?

Why are you complaining about not having to do something? I ignore foids at work, especially if they are a manager.

Fucking LOL at all these people saying you should find another job.

Its not going to get any better there if you're an ugly manlet. If you honestly care about your dignity, rope is the only way.

Else stick to this job, and more generally to this world, carrying your cross like the shit you are.

True, people are very optimistic.

Life as an incel gets worse the older you get. Old people smell like piss. Old incels are the scum of the earth, which is why we disappear off the face of the earth even if we're still alive. No one notices we're alive. We're cursed.

"To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper!"

Don't quit, pull up with the stick in minecraft.

Of course she calls over chad, what the hell else were you expecting from a female as a blackpilled ethnic OP? Honestly this is not even disrespect even normies get mogged by chads, pretty tame compared to actual experiences of sub4 truecels.

Work for nothing and come home after wageslaving to nothing expect staring at that rope you bought from home depot br0

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That was classic.

she dont count you as a man thats the problem

plant a bomb in the roasties desk before you resign

She probably didn't even see you, foids vision is like a T-rex. Except instead of being based on movement, its based on how pale your skin is. You could have said something and startled the fuck out of her, like a black person in a nightclub picture.