Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man wrongfully accused of rape exonerated after 5 years in prison.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
When did you realize we live in a dystopian society?

Brian Banks spent 5 years in prison and had to register as a sex offender after some bitch lied about being raped for attention and won a $1,500,000 settlement against the school after she sued them, and got to live a life of luxury. She later admitted to lying, ruining a man's life, and screwing the tax payers out of $1.5 million. Can you take a wild guess what her punishment was? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No prosecutors dared to charge her out of fear of the SJW lynch mob. Fuck this gay Earth. Just let the nukes fly already.

#BringOnTheNukes

Last edited:
Fuck that evil bitch for what she did.

I forgot to mention that prosecutors were trying to give Brian Banks LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE. And the judge told him if he could, he'd have Brian hanged.

So his defense attorneys worked out a plea deal and begged Brian to plea guilty to 5 years, or he'll die in prison. What a fucked up world this place is.

God knows how many man wrongfully accused of rape and lost their lifes like this

I forgot to mention that prosecutors were trying to give Brian Banks LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE. And the judge told him if he could, he'd have Brian hanged.

So his defense attorneys worked out a plea deal and begged Brian to plea guilty to 5 years, or he'll die in prison. What a fucked up world this place is.
Extremely fucked up. He could've lost his soul literally

why would a foid get paid 1.5 million in the first place?
she already gets fucked by new chads every weekend
this was just like 10 minutes of inconvenience, she has been fucked by chad strangers before
JFL @ cucked america

Send that lady to prison for what she did :feelsree:

If that whore got 1.5 million dollars, the man deserves 1.5 million for every day of his life he was robbed of by that filthy whore. (Total of 2.74 billion)

now she needs a prison rape.

She needs to be publicly executed. Anything short of that is not justice

Just fucking lol at just exist mode for these foids.

Just pretend and earn money

If that whore got 1.5 million dollars, the man deserves 1.5 million for every day of his life he was robbed of by that filthy whore. (Total of 2.74 billion)

I know dude. And Brian says he has no hard feelings? If she did this shit to me or anyone I loved I'd hunt her down like a fucking hog. She would have to flee the fucking country and move to Belize or some shit. I would go Liam Neeson on her ass and make damn sure she suffered just as much as I did. I already have nothing to live for, an event like that would bring out the beast in me.

why would a foid get paid 1.5 million in the first place?
she already gets fucked by new chads every weekend
this was just like 10 minutes of inconvenience, she has been fucked by chad strangers before
JFL @ cucked america
High IQ . System is cucked and worship foids.

blackels not only get rejected, but we spend 5 years in jail for approaching a white foid :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

blackels not only get rejected, but we spend 5 years in jail for approaching a white foid :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It must suck being black in the United States. Especially in places like Chicago, Los Angles, or Detroit. The cops in those crime ridden cities are pretty much all white and love to brutalize black people for pretty much no reason. The US justice system is rigged against black people. Look at Brock Turner. He got 3 months for raping a roastie. But Brian Banks? He was facing Life WO Parole for it. Completely rigged.

Women are so goddamn privileged, it's unbelievable.

And they still complain they don't have enough rights!!
What else could you want!?

I'm glad I'm not as privileged as women, no one deserves that kind of power, and I am a stronger, better person due to having to struggle for what I have, what I desire.

Their existence is so meaningless I pity them, they can never know the triumph of their spirit or the sweetness of victory despite the odds. Never give up, kin.

I'm glad I'm not as privileged as women, no one deserves that kind of power, and I am a stronger, better person due to having to struggle for what I have, what I desire.

Their existence is so meaningless I pity them, they can never know the triumph of their spirit or the sweetness of victory despite the odds. Never give up, kin.
cope
how exactly is being a subhuman incel better in any way?

He should just kill her and himself lol, she already ruined his life

1'5 years of torture, Griffith (from Berserk) style, would be the bare minimum. Anything less is unfair.