Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man, wot? Is dis someone who "can't" get a gf? (Answer: he can)

Fucking kill him (in video game)

Incels.is: a forum for ugly/giga autistic straight man

Reality: Filled with homosexuals and normie moggers

Ye I already saw that post. I still don't fully believe he is for real though. If that is really him in that pfp he had before then he is a legit truecel and this was just a larp

Screenshot 2024 09 18 at 151748

Ye I already saw that post. I still don't fully believe he is for real though. If that is really him in that pfp he had before then he is a legit truecel and this was just a larp
You mean this pfp? or he had another one?

View attachment 1270179

You mean this pfp? or he had another one?
Yea this one and the other one before where you could clearly see he has an underdeveloped face just like his username suggests. I would say he still has to prove it though otherwise we cannot ever be 100% sure if that is him

Incels.is: a forum for ugly/giga autistic straight man

Reality: Filled with homosexuals and normie moggers
so many fake niggers here

it sbrutal

I dont want ot be on this site i hate this fucking website i am leaving as soon as I ascend but also i have to say master black bbc runs this website ok and this website is not bad and is a nice safe refuge but every second i spend here is reminding me of my subhumanity i hate this place i want to leave but i cant as long as ai am cel i ma here forever i want to leave asap tho i must ascend in SEA by all costgs