Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Man with 6’4 dad and 5’1 femlet mom ends up 5’4, his YOUNGER sister ends up 5’10

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

No man deserves this shit bro.

He must exact revenge on his parents. for his manletism.

He must exact revenge on his parents. for his manletism.
In this scenario, he should team up with his sister and do a brother/sister ER special.

There's only 1 solution

The son needs to invest in a bjnting knife and kill his toilet of a mother & then the father she ruined his prospects of living a normal life, his sister if anything shouldn't be targeted as she hasn't bullied her brother.

Last edited:
selfish whore of a mother not thinking about their kids

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: foid goes ER to avenge her parents for giving manletism to her incel brother.
if she loves her brother, she will fight to the end for allah and his messenger her brother

Short women are incel factories.

Oh fuck. That is brutal.

Also the foid is rage baiting feminists with that title.

This seems quite brutal. Has he tried showering yet? Maybe that’ll help.

That's fucking awful, short people are the ones I feel the most for

She developed erectile dysfunction at 15? :dafuckfeels: :feelskek:

There was a guy who roped who has similiar story to this one his story is on r/short both his parents bullied him until he roped
also his mom was the femlet the dad was 6'5 or something I hope the mother gets reborn as a turbomanlet shitskin in the netherlands

Any tall man who has kids with helmets should be killed

There was a guy who roped who has a similar story to this one his story is on r/short both his parents bullied him until he roped
Why the hell did the parents bully him? It's legit their fault

Why the hell did the parents bully him? It's legit their fault
My parents have made jokes to me about having a slightly-botched, fucked up circumcision, as if I was born this way as opposed to them paying to have it done and giving zero shits who did it.

frank gallagher inheritance GIF by Showtime

I’m really hoping I collect my inheritance in the next 10 years, because I can’t keep up this charade of pretending to like them.

if she loves her brother, she will fight to the end for allah and his messenger her brother
They’re not allies, faggot. 5’10” is almost perfect height for a woman, and a little bit taller than the average supermodel. She’s only getting bullied because she’s surrounded by coping femlets and angry manlets who are aware of her genetic superiority.

Taylor Swift L GIF by MOODMAN

You faggots that act as if tall women have harder lives are living in a Matrix-tier simulated cope fantasy. Go outside, and you’ll see tall men with tall bitches everywhere. My 6’6” cousin married a 5’8” professional ballerina.

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

I can only imagine the laughs if you tried to bully someone like Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, or Kate Upton for being taller than you. Hell, when I was in college, a bunch of the D1 volleyball players were dating gigachads from the basketball team. There was a 6’9” white Chad on the team my sophomore year that married some 6’0” bitch on the volleyball team.

200.gif

Tall women get bullied in highschool, and then when they enter the real world, they find out it was all jealousy and taller is always better unless you’re literally a 6’2”+ bitch.

I don't know how I'd cope in this situation

They’re not allies, faggot. 5’10” is almost perfect height for a woman, and a little bit taller than the average supermodel. She’s only getting bullied because she’s surrounded by coping femlets and angry manlets who are aware of her genetic superiority.

You faggots that act as if tall women have harder lives are living in a Matrix-tier simulated cope fantasy. Go outside, and you’ll see tall men with tall bitches everywhere. My 6’6” cousin married a 5’8” professional ballerina.

I can only imagine the laughs if you tried to bully someone like Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, or Kate Upton for being taller than you. Hell, when I was in college, a bunch of the D1 volleyball players were dating gigachads from the basketball team. There was a 6’9” white Chad on the team my sophomore year that married some 6’0” bitch on the volleyball team.

200.gif

Tall women get bullied in highschool, and then when they enter the real world, they find out it was all jealousy and taller is always better unless you’re literally a 6’2”+ bitch.
This is a cope. Shorter women look way better, while tall women have shit proportions. But tall women are still women, thus on just exist mode.

The reason she should support her brother is because they were both bullied by the mom, and it’s her brother.

Very selfish father but 5'4 is more than just his moms genetics, I think there's more to it.

This is a cope. Shorter women look way better, while tall women have shit proportions. But tall women are still women, thus on just exist mode.
You’re the one that’s coping. Men don’t give a shit about a woman’s height, and long legs are seen as attractive. I’ve met more tall men with tall women than tall men with femlets. My dad’s shorter brother (6’0”) married a 5’8” woman and his kids are gigachads. Men on average prefer women that are 3in shorter than them.
The reason she should support her brother is because they were both bullied by the mom, and it’s her brother.
Women don’t care about their male siblings, especially if they’re ugly.

Very selfish father but 5'4 is more than just his moms genetics, I think there's more to it.
Her male height equivalent is 5’5”-5’7”. A 5’4” son is not outside the realm of possibility.

Her male height equivalent is 5’5”-5’7”. A 5’4” son is not outside the realm of possibility.
That is true but the dads height should be factored in as well. 6'4 dad, 5'1 mom, and 5'4 male offspring even with his short mom still deviates out of the usual range when you factor both.

That is true but the dads height should be factored in as well. 6'4 dad, 5'1 mom, and 5'4 male offspring even with his short mom still deviates out of the usual range when you factor both.
Yes, but it doesn’t need to be both. If he gets his mom’s spine and his mom’s legs, that’s it. There’s nothing else.

Your height is your legs and your spine. That’s all.

You’re the one that’s coping. Men don’t give a shit about a woman’s height, and long legs are seen as attractive. I’ve met more tall men with tall women than tall men with femlets. My dad’s shorter brother (6’0”) married a 5’8” woman and his kids are gigachads. Men on average prefer women that are 3in shorter than them.
All my short and average sized female cousins are married, while only half the tall ones are. Meanwhile all my short male cousins are unmarried, while a third of the tall ones are.

Where did you get men wanting women 3 inches shorter?

Women don’t care about their male siblings, especially if they’re ugly.
They care less than if they were attractive, but the still care if they had a good relationship. I was close to my sister.

Yes, but it doesn’t need to be both. If he gets his mom’s spine and his mom’s legs, that’s it. There’s nothing else.

Your height is your legs and your spine. That’s all.
I'd be devastated if my Dad was 6'4 and my mother was 5'1 and I ended up 5'4. Theres no way to cope even if both parents are extremely loving.

The parents should be executed

All my short and average sized female cousins are married, while only half the tall ones are. Meanwhile all my short male cousins are unmarried, while a third of the tall ones are.
Because tall women have absurd height standards, hence why my 5’8” cousin-in-law married a 6’6” guy. There’s not enough to go around. No 5’10” guy is turning down a 5’8” girl for being too tall.
Where did you get men wanting women 3 inches shorter?
10in difference is ideal for women. 3-4in is ideal for men. Look it up.
They care less than if they were attractive, but the still care if they had a good relationship. I was close to my sister.
I wasn’t. My sister sucked.

Because tall women have absurd height standards, hence why my 5’8” cousin-in-law married a 6’6” guy. There’s not enough to go around. No 5’10” guy is turning down a 5’8” girl for being too tall.
Partly true, but that’s because males don’t have a choice. If they did, they would choose shorter women.

10in difference is ideal for women. 3-4in is ideal for men. Look it up.
I thought it was 8 for women, but don’t remember what it was for men.

I wasn’t. My sister sucked.
Well, clearly we are both biased here

200.gif

This and being tall improves jobs prospects and social situations for foids as well.

They are lucky the brother only resents her. Can you imagined being heightmogged so much 24/7 by your little sister ( which is extremely privileged - being a tall foid is a huge privilege) and bullied by your own mom because of it?

Correct. Tall women are celebrated with many men even preferring them and this reddit foid has supermodel height.

I get the point, but the girl doesn't matter, she's a woman, and women even if they're short have all the legal rights, and they'll fuck too. So who cares about toilets. And about the boy, because he was unlucky like all of us.

Genetics are a bitch :feelskek:

Short women are incel factories.
We need to start calling them this. They deserve stigma for birthing the next generation of incels.

This also applies to other traits that negligibly effect the SMV of women but destroy that of their sons. Autism and male pattern balding come to mind.

Genetics are a bitch :feelskek:
Genetic recombination can be brutal. It's awful seeing your siblings get all the best genes from your parents while you get all the worst.

Last edited:
this shit is just fucked up. imagine getting heightmoggd by your sister by a 6 inches difference and your father by a whole feet. they should give assisted suicide to this poor guy.