Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man vs. Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
Man: "I am a 25 year old virgin."

People's responses: "Go out. Socialize. Make friends and maybe you will meet a girl through social circles.", "Self improve", "Women don't owe you anything", "YYou have to man up and deal with it.", "Just forget about girls for a while and focus on yourself."

Girl: "I am a 25 year old virgin."

People's responses: "Do you want me to help you with it?", "I can introduce you to some guys if you want.", "Are you bisexual by an any chance?", "I will date you.", "We are having group sex. You can join if you want."

You also get seen as a creep for some reason. I don't know why but people think there is something wrong with you when you are past 18 and still a virgin as a male but not as a female.

And it's good to point out that it doesn't really matter how ugly the woman is, guys will still offer to have sex with her

Men are treated as if they don't have emotions compared to women

ArtoriasWolf said:
You also get seen as a creep for some reason. I don't know why but people think there is something wrong with you when you are past 18 and still a virgin as a male but not as a female.

Females can do no wrong apparently

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Men are treated as if they don't have emotions compared to women

When if fact it's the other way around

Male virgin = Creepy

Female virgin = Pure

BlekPilledChad said:
And it's good to point out that it doesn't really matter how ugly the woman is, guys will still offer to have sex with her

It's because mne have nothing to lose by sticking their dick in an ugly woman.

M. Bison said:
Females can do no wrong apparently

True. Sometimes they even push the cucks too far and this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3GpZWzvXE

Accurate as fuck. Men are treated as if we should "just deal with it". Women get everything handed to them. The worst one is "women don't owe you anything"

Because no one gives a fuck about men, especially trash subhumans like me.

What about a chad virgin,

Oxymoron I guess

oilonthe-Rose said:
Accurate as fuck. Men are treated as if we should "just deal with it". Women get everything handed to them. The worst one is "women don't owe you anything"
They don't owe chad anything either but he fucks like no tomorrow

Tellem--T said:
What about a chad virgin,

Oxymoron I guess

Chad virgin is my avi

ArtoriasWolf said:

You will be seen as the creep of the earth if you are a virgin into your late 20s and like their failures to grasp anything about the social game because they've had it easy is completely your fault

claimed to be incel on lookism

_incelinside said:
They don't owe chad anything either but he fucks like no tomorrow

Chad virgin is my avi

JFL is that you?

Tellem--T said:
JFL is that you?

KEK, if that was me I wouldn't know what this website is. Some guy on lookism who claimed he was incel

_incelinside said:
KEK, if that was me I wouldn't know what this website is. Some guy on lookism who claimed he was incel

dont tell me he hasnt had sex in 3 months so hes incel now jfl

_incelinside said:

Lookism site is suicidefuel

ArtoriasWolf said:
True. Sometimes they even push the cucks too far and this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3GpZWzvXE

You boyos cannot imagine how bad I wished that a foid attacked me. I would throw her on the ground and give her a boston crab.

I would than go to a jeweler and buy something expensive as a trophy to remind me of that day 4ever.

iblamemyself said:
You boyos cannot imagine how bad I wished that a foid attacked me. I would throw her on the ground and give her a boston crab.

I would than go to a jeweler and buy something expensive as a trophy to remind me of that day 4ever.

They cannot keep thinking they can get away with everything

ArtoriasWolf said:
iblamemyself said:
You boyos cannot imagine how bad I wished that a foid attacked me. I would throw her on the ground and give her a boston crab.
They cannot keep thinking they can get away with everything
But they can and will

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
But they can and will

well at least some of the ones that go to far will receive a just punishment

So far no foid has been dumb enough to attack me but some are so foul and rotten on the inside that I think it's actually likely that I get attacked eventually. There is definately a god complex going around like a disease. They think they can do anything.

And I don't just babble around on some message board like 'oh when she attack me I attack back hur dur' no I am actually prepared. I will counter her hits coldly and quickly like a snake. And I will cherish this moment forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.