Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man shot himself after failing to murder the guy who cucked him

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spirals-wild-car-chase-shooting-one-dead.html

Shocking moment a scorned lover, 27, drives behind and shoots at his ex's new boyfriend, 30, in a wild car chase before killing himself
  • A 27-year-old man shot himself after chasing his love rival through Michigan
  • Ruben Salinas was seen driving at high speed and shooting out his window
  • Police managed to stop the car, but he killed himself before they arrived
  • His ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend, 30, escaped with non life threatening injuries

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...336579577/640x360_MP4_3903388530336579577.mp4

• His ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend, 30, escaped with non life threatening injuries

Chad win's again.

went out like a hERo

Why wasn't he trying to shoot the whore too? (They're both pieces of filth but there should be more hatred for the whore.)

Friends remember Salinas (the shooter) as "amazing, caring, and encouraging". And he does look like a nice guy. I'll bet the whore didn't appreciate these good qualities. Fucking cunt.

Chad can never lose

awwww shoot! bamboozled by Chad again! :confused::confused:

Why not just wait for him to show up to work and then shoot him, lol @ driving and shooting, this guy was a lowIQcel

Attachments

• XD.jpg
    XD.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 73

He really was a cuck though, any guy who goes after the man your woman cheats with, instead of the bitch that actually cheated is a cuck. Its not another man's responsibility to secure the sanctity of your romantic relationship, its the responsibility of the individuals within that relationship not to cheat.

Its not the obligation of a thief to not rob a bank, its the obligation of the bank security to not allow the theif to rob the bank, if the security is leaving doors open then I can't fault the thief for entering to steal money, I likely would too lol.

He should have killed the roastie first, then chad, in fact if you know they are dating just stalk them and wait for them to both go out together, then you can just kill them both together, what a fitting end for the couple JFL.

He really was a cuck though, any guy who goes after the man your woman cheats with, instead of the bitch that actually cheated is a cuck. Its not another man's responsibility to secure the sanctity of your romantic relationship, its the responsibility of the individuals within that relationship not to cheat.

Its not the obligation of a thief to not rob a bank, its the obligation of the bank security to not allow the theif to rob the bank, if the security is leaving doors open then I can't fault the thief for entering to steal money, I likely would too lol.

He should have killed the roastie first, then chad, in fact if you know they are dating just stalk them and wait for them to both go out together, then you can just kill them both together, what a fitting end for the couple JFL.
he should have pulled an Eminem and killed both tbh tbh

Face and of course an anime shirt.

Friends remember Salinas (the shooter) as "amazing, caring, and encouraging". And he does look like a nice guy. I'll bet the whore didn't appreciate these good qualities. Fucking cunt.
Ofc she didnt you need to make her tingle like a happy trash child she is, ya know?

why didnt he shoot his tires before getting into his car? retard never played gta

I would have killed the girl. And not easily. I would have tortured her. That happens when you are unfaithful. :feelsautistic::cool:

Why didn't he just shoot them both?

typical cuck behavior, blaming only the new boyfriend instead of his ex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back