Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man rejected for his small dick kills foid

good

based curry

This is what happens without blackpill.

Broken men not understand the world around them do stupid shit like this and ruin their lives.

Small probably means 5 inches. The standards are brutal.

That spic looks curry af lol

He should’ve taken notice of his eye area too

Good riddance whore

That spic looks curry af lol
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Fucking stupid foid poor guy can't fix his dicklet not his fault

Broken men not understand the world around them do stupid shit like this and ruin their lives.
:yes:

We have spent years coming to terms with our low SMV and inceldom. We are less violent than normies because of it.

Last edited:
How big was his small dick?

They make 10 inch thick dildos ..

"During the trial, it was heard Rodrigues had been obsessed with Ms Hansen for at least seven years, and had offered to have surgery to change his appearance"

what a cuck

Before the killing, Rodrigues learned, via the spy devices he had installed, her boyfriend had visited her at the house.

He was at work when he was listening in on the couple's "most intimate moments" and when he arrived home at 07:00 GMT he "exploded with rage and brutally attacked" Ms Hansen.

Sheldon Rodriguez was fucking this foid. According to the comments court documents say she broke up with him because of his small dick.

She then started fucking a married work colleague. Sheldon then killed the foid.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@gangstertimes_official/video/7344056133952326944

I see nothing wrong except it's just organics being retarded. We all know this fate would've been avoided if normies stop being sociopathic. But obviously they can't because they are too retarded too.

Based, I would’ve hacked her to bloody pieces with a dull machete from my closet.

based and dickpilled

She got what she deserved hoe

A foid getting killed by a dickcel with a hairdryer is both lifefuel and kekfuel :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Did he like smash her in the head with the hairdryer? :feelshaha: So random and funny

No that Is a curry no way that’s a fucking Hispanic never seen anything like that. At best that’s someone Guyanese since that South American country is actually filled with curries

He regained his honor

Nothing of value was lost.

Obviously if i was dating a girl and she broke up for these kinds of reasons then this
is just the ups and downs of dating life and must be expected.

What pisses me off is when you don't get a chance because of genetics.

Obviously if i was dating a girl and she broke up for these kinds of reasons then this
is just the ups and downs of dating life and must be expected.

What pisses me off is when you don't get a chance because of genetics.
No. Foids force you to be masculine then they whine when men obsess about being masculine. Fuck them. Fucking retarded animals. Beatings ftw

He did based shit

>#UK crime news
>Shows a shitskin

laughs GIF

If you spoke to this nigga like 1 day before hand he would have spouted out some redpill/bluepill shit before getting to learn the blackpill the right way

A dead foid is a good foid.