Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man punches woman in face

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Mary brandon notting carnival assault v3

Just to piggy back off this thread:

This foid had her ass grabbed and went to say something to the guy and...well...you see the result. But I think the guy who did it was black.

A man in the crowd grabbed my arse. When I told him not to he did it again

“I pushed him away, exercising my right to tell a man to stop touching my body without my permission, so he took a swing at me and punched me in the face.”

Last edited:
Based

Ain't no hypergamy-motivated rejection without paying the price

Wow this was 5 years ago

Would she take that punch again knowing a news station and thousands of people wouldn't call her brave? Guess now she knows what it's like to be a physically inferior man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Would she take that punch again knowing a news station and thousands of people wouldn't call her brave? Guess now she knows what it's like to be a physically inferior man.
If woman gets punched in the face, it's international news but if an incel gets tortured to death everyone laughs at him and say he deserved it

based and gropepilled

"I’d take a punch again from this loser or any other loser who thinks it’s OK to treat women like this"

I'm sure she masturbated to the thought of the dude later that night.

There goes her looks...or what little looks she had to give

based, thtas what they deserve

We will probably never know what she said exactly to piss off the guy that much.

Doesn't matter, still smv mogs non-vagina havers
True. He could gave her a matching set and she would still mog me to oblivion. Ouch
We will probably never know what she said exactly to piss off the guy that much.
When women are involved, the story always has them as the angels and the men as the demons. History gets rewritten. The white knights ride in. Etc Etc

A shame that she didn't get any permanent damage tbh

She is definitely a becky

"exercising my right to tell a man to stop touching my body without my permission, so he took a swing at me and punched me in the face.”
Sorry foid we haven't got that right in incelistan

I lost sympathy for her at "exercising my right to..." I could even hear the upspeak as I read it.

Our society started going to shit when discipling foids stopped being legal.