Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Man of the year’ helps pregnant Tinder date in labor: ‘The birth bonded us’

Chad pumped and dumped her.

I would hate that baby so much lol

why do they say 'Tinder date' when it was actually their 4th date? makes it sound like the 1st night they met it happened

at some point even if you met on Tinder you don't refer to your GF as a "Tinder date"
You refer to her as that tinder whore u fuck :feelskek:

Dude is a fucking dumbass.
Now he has 2 financial burdens to take care of.
And he met her on tinder? Not dignified at all.
Men need to stop being so aggressively cold towards each other, and instead, start shaking this slutty foids:feelsohgod:

the guy is impotent and thus hooking up with a pregnant lady will secure him a foid and he doesnt run the risk of getting divorce rape when foid finds out he is impotent.

Pregnant foids on tinder? Still craving Chads cock even tho their about to give birth, wtf. The state of it. Gotta feel bad for the kid tbh. It's mother is a worthless where.

the guy is impotent and thus hooking up with a pregnant lady will secure him a foid and he doesnt run the risk of getting divorce rape when foid finds out he is impotent.
What happened did he kick his nuts too hard

I think this is enough for her to get child support from him

She's not going to fuck him while she's recovering ... I honestly don't know where the limits of simpery are anymore

:lul::lul::lul: hope he gets money raped for life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back