Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man my brain can't grasp sentences even after reading it 4-5 times sometimes even 10 times

Incel

Incel

Founder
★★★★★
My class mates IQ mog me to heaven and hell back and forth.

Are you a zoomer?

Are you struggling with cramming ncert?

Yes
Biology
You're def not alone, the way texts are cramped itself is off putting. Make use of the ncert maps Aakash gives out they might come in handy

My class mates IQ mog me to heaven and hell back and forth.
have you tried using anki? standardize the workload using digital flashcards, it makes cramming easier
i feel you though, i have very low iq and could not pick up a single thing in school. I learned everything I know outside school.

Use every cheatcode you can get, use spaced repitition software like anki, use flashcards etc. With the sentences, I understand, just break them down into your own words, write them out how you understand them. I remember a lot of textbooks in school were also terribly written.
Do you have autism btw?
You may learn differently than normies, you need a lot of background info before it "clicks" wihle they pick it up from more general view, with less data necessary

I'd ask why this is in ID and not the lounge if it weren't for this

That's very unfortunate to hear my fellow primate. Perhaps your cerebrum cannot handle the level of intellect your fellow scholars possess?