Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man lets crackhead girl and her chad boyfriend live in his apartment and they turn it into a crackhouse.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This is from 4chan so it could fake and it's long for those who are too lazy to look at words on a screen but it's still fun to read.

good find and google-fu

At this point 4chan will be just like reddit

At this point 4chan will be just like reddit
it already became reddit when the faggots from r/the_donald stormed to /pol/ and it just turned to shit from there back in 2016

What a nice man

I'm not reading that much. I just assume he's a cuck who hopes to eventually betabuxx her

I'm not reading that much. I just assume he's a cuck who hopes to eventually betabuxx her
It's worth reading. Honestly he may not even be attracted to her, he's just such a doormat he let all of it happen.

Theres a video that is very similar to this

Not gonna read but i'm sure he's brainless bluepilled simp who believe in the just world hypothesis so he wanted to help her out. Major cuck moment. They are on the street for a good reason, mental illness, drug abuse, manipulative cunts, violent, sometimes all of thoses.

Last edited:
Not gonna read but i'm sure he's brainless bluepilled simp who believe in the just world hypothesis so he wanted to help her out. Major cuck moment. They are on the street for a good reason, mental illness, drug abuse, manipulative cunts, violent, sometimes all of thoses.
It's worth reading. He thinks that if he showed them kindness and trust they'd change their ways.

It's worth reading. He thinks that if he showed them kindness and trust they'd change their ways.
Broo "change their way" come on, you both know that there are shitty peoples that won't change for anything and are narcissitic manipulative garbage that just want their way and nothing else. Especially hard drugs addicts.

Broo "change their way" come on, you both know that there are shitty peoples that won't change for anything and are narcissitic manipulative garbage that just want their way and nothing else. Especially hard drugs addicts.
For sure. I can't call him a simp or cuck because he seems like he's such a doormat that he'd let a guy do this to him.

For sure. I can't call him a simp or cuck because he seems like he's such a doormat that he'd let a guy do this to him.
He's either a hero complexed deep moron. Or he have too much of a good heart while willingly playing blind to being shitted all over. Must have been raised by a single mother who ingraned the bluepill deep into his brain.

Read this, but agree.

A sort of similar thing happened next door to my parents house 10 years ago. This trucel living with his mom until she died in the bathroom in her 80s went off the rails a few years after that and allowed a crack dealer to set up shop in the house.

He was so fucked on various drugs himself he just sort of let it happen. So overnight a full fledged crack house spawned with music, screaming and fighting, lights on, all night and day. When the owner of the house finally took back possession my dad went over to look (had to as it was mid-winter and someone had torn the front door down). All that remained were dozens of empty pop cans and cigarette butts put out on the carpet.

You should never help these people. Trucel who lived there spent the remaining dew years of his life living out of his car and in the basement of the guy who actually owned the house. Was found a couple days after his death from passed out down a flight of stairs and smashing his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back