Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man kills the judge who ruled on divorce rape case: lost the house, access to kids, and ordered to pay child support to ex-wife

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Recently in Maryland, a family judge issued a ruling on a divorce rape case, involving a 49 year old man named Pedro Argote. The judge ruled that Argote's wife will have 'sole use and possession of the family home', and that he was not to enter the property. Argote was also ordered to pay child support of $1,120 per month for their four children. After this ruling, Argote got a gun, drove to the judge's house and shot him dead :feelskek:
At a press conference Friday, Sheriff Albert said that the judge's wife and son were both inside their home in Hagerstown at the time of the shooting. The judge was rushed to hospital with gunshot wounds, but later succumbed to his injuries.
The man who got divorce raped:
76800743-12653701-Pedro_Argote_49_was_named_by_the_Washington_County_Sheriff_s_Off-m-21_1697807407852.jpg

The dead judge:
76785185-12653701-Maryland_judge_Andrew_Wilkinson_pictured_52_was_killed_in_an_app-a-1_1697806587776.jpg

News link:

Funniest thing is that Argote does not hold any criminal record. I'm hoping he ads his wife to the high score.
I laugh when men get absolutely fucked by the courts then take revenge against the system, and normshits recoil in shock and say this is so sad. The judge deserved to die because he legalised divorce rape :feelshaha:

Based, the judge was probably a high school jock who bullied the nerdy trucels.

Based fuck the white judge peace of shit, chads and htn are not friends of mankind and will help foids at every turn at the cost of men, glad this happen so now the judge is dead and the wife wont get any gibs from him

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

This needs to continue happening until these judges figure out that they must judge fairly and not treat others lives like a game.

Shit I learned that lesson myself from changing y’all niggers names too much. :feelskek:

Only one I feel sorry for is the judges kid.

The judge thought his gooberment status would protect him from condemnation, in the end he paid for his wickedness with his life, another piece of filth washed away.

what awaits married men

Everything comes back, life is life

This needs to continue happening until these judges figure out that they must judge fairly and not treat others lives like a game.

Shit I learned that lesson myself from changing y’all niggers names too much. :feelskek:

yep. especially because the "just vote them out line" people use for politicians doesn't apply to judges since you basically can't get them out of office once they are in. this guy found a way to though :feelsLSD:

I like it when judges are killed. :feelscomfy:

The judge thought his gooberment status would protect him from condemnation, in the end he paid for his wickedness with his life, another piece of filth washed away.
yep this judge deserved it, rest in piss shithead

We need more of this despite how glowie that sounds :society:

Not sure what the system expects these guys to do when they lose literally everything.

Women and the system might say that he should have known what's going to happen if he gets divorced, but actually all of it is covered in haze. You never know what the judge is going to rule. Also women hate MGTOW's who talk about divorce rapes which tells that women just love to abuse and steal from men. And they say that women are objectified lmao, as if women didn't view men as human doing worker bees.

Plain and simple, women don't deserve marriage. Women are very eager to marry but they are also very eager to jump the ship in hopes of cash and prizes. Lesbians have higher divorce rate than gay men, that should already tell everyone what they need to about women.

approved, only sad part about this is he didn't kill enough
one judge is just too less there needs to be active revenger milita of harassed men at every corner of world smoking out such bastards in power

Good news! that cheating thot deserves the same treatment.

Based, the judge was probably a high school jock who bullied the nerdy trucels.
You often see Chads and normies get into positions of power so that they can continue bullying incels long after school. He probably got a huge kick out ruining that poor man's life.

Recently in Maryland, a family judge issued a ruling on a divorce rape case, involving a 49 year old man named Pedro Argote. The judge ruled that Argote's wife will have 'sole use and possession of the family home', and that he was not to enter the property. Argote was also ordered to pay child support of $1,120 per month for their four children. After this ruling, Argote got a gun, drove to the judge's house and shot him dead :feelskek:
At a press conference Friday, Sheriff Albert said that the judge's wife and son were both inside their home in Hagerstown at the time of the shooting. The judge was rushed to hospital with gunshot wounds, but later succumbed to his injuries.
76800743-12653701-Pedro_Argote_49_was_named_by_the_Washington_County_Sheriff_s_Off-m-21_1697807407852.jpg

The dead judge:
76785185-12653701-Maryland_judge_Andrew_Wilkinson_pictured_52_was_killed_in_an_app-a-1_1697806587776.jpg

News link:

Funniest thing is that Argote does not hold any criminal record. I'm hoping he ads his wife to the high score.
I laugh when men get absolutely fucked by the courts then take revenge against the system, and normshits recoil in shock and say this is so sad. The judge deserved to die because he legalised divorce rape :feelshaha:
Based Pedro

the husband should jump off a very tall building right now. living in prison would be dumb.

good

Total Lawpig Death

The dead judge:

News link:

Absolutely based. This man is a real hero

Damn! Did he not have enough time for his ex-whore? Yes, the kids would be left orphaned, but we all know who this society cares about more. It's foids first then children.

Man is dead. Most likely roped. May he rest in peace.

Last edited:

You were a foolish human given too much power. No different to gorillas with ar 15s. You prove that all life should be extinct. Life was the universes mistake at best

The dead judge:

News link:

The judge had this coming for having those retarded blue eyes. Hopefully he shot both of them. Correction served.

Now he needs to do the same to the wife and take the kids out of the country otherwise his kids will be abused by his wife's "step-daddy of the week"

>Court documents obtained by DailyMail.com reveal that Argote failed to attend a divorce hearing presided over by Wilkinson earlier in the day of the shooting, leading Wilkinson to rule that the father can have no visitation or contact with his four children or wife.

Pedro didn't show up to court so the judge ruled in favour of the wife by default. Sadly that's just how the US legal system works. When a defendant who's been served doesn't show up to the court hearing, the judge decides in favour of the plaintiff by default. Another example, slumlord Jared (((Kushner))) took full advantage of this quirk by filing frivolous lawsuits against his tenants, who were low-income and lacked the knowledge to navigate the civil courts so they skipped town instead of attending court. (((Kushner))) claimed (and was granted) attorney fees from his defendants too.

Brutal 5'7 manlet pill

Based. This is one of the cases where JUDGEmental is served, not a man paying child support or roping in silence.

The dead judge:

News link:

72 virgins in Vahalla await him.

This shows he still had some dignity left in him despite succumbing to the fate of betabux LTNs

Last edited:
Good Riddance ,

they really expect , non threatening " man to Cuck themselfs while loosing everything :feelskek: :feelsclown:

I honestly doubt it wouldve been a significantly different outcome, had he appeared at court. Despite having no previous criminal record, the simp judge threw this man out of his own house.

Not getting married is the best way to protect your assets. Fuck the system.