Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man kills a woman, throws her body in the trash, in court his gf calls him the "best person inside and out" and wants him back

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
WHERE'S THE PERSONALITY DETECTOR NOW??

He literally admitted to pummeling and choking a woman to death (who he brought home for sex, guess her personality detector didn't work well that night), stuffed her corpse in a garbage bin, strolled around in the streets casually and dumped her body. The next day he went to his ex's place, banged her and went to his father's birthday party like nothing happened.

When the police suspected him he told them what he did.
His ex literally went to his parole hearing and I quote

"I consider myself incredibly luck to call Christopher my significant other, he truly is the best kind of person inside and out"
"He has saved me from me and given me something to look forward to in the future, OUR FUTURE"

Tee-fucking-Hee :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

WHAT AN AMAZING PERSONALITY
SHE CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO BE RELEASED EVENTUALLY JFL

SHE EVEN HELD HANDS WITH HIM AT EVERY OCCASION SHE GOT WHAHAHAHA

And normies are completely clueless in the comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-XkYzer_g

just murdermaxx bro

Blue eyes= GG

He was also convicted of "interfering with a dead body". Foids would rather fuck a murderous necrophile chadlite than have a platonic conversation with an incel. IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

is it me or is the holy reaper coming after him?.

self esteem issues lmao

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
PERSONALITY TEEHEE

Guys, maybe we should strive to achieve his amazing personality. :feelsLSD::dab:

Great thread tbh

Basement Dwelling Retards on suicidewatch, you don't need to be 7+/10 to be a murderous slayer

muh bad man manipulated innocent female in to doing bad things

it’s funny because psychopathic chads are actually complete imbeciles with no impulse control. the whole “master manipulator” character only exists because women don’t want to admit that they’ll just let a guy do anything if he has a strong jaw

it’s funny because psychopathic chads are actually complete imbeciles with no impulse control. the whole “master manipulator” character only exists because women don’t want to admit that they’ll just let a guy do anything if he has a strong jaw
lol yeah I've never seen any of these "manipulators" pull a masterplan at all yet they're hailed as geniuses

Funny how the ugly short balding subhuman is never good at manipulating any women

lol yeah I've never seen any of these "manipulators" pull a masterplan at all yet they're hailed as geniuses

Funny how the ugly short balding subhuman is never good at manipulating any women
according to reddit an ugly short balding subhuman is a potential predator who has the ability to manipulate a hot 17 year old piece of ass who likely has thousands of followers on social media because the ugly dude is "older" and thus more "experienced"

@Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer

Last edited:
Foids love good-looking psychopaths above everything. She knows she can be the next victim but she doesn't care, foids cannot control their urges to fuck men like that even if it costs their lives. And some cucks still believe we should let them make important decisions about who's gonna reproduce and whatnot.

Not only that but the whole "master manipulator" gives guys that do that more of a bad boy rebel vibe to foids.
Tall chads thrive on normies "not knowing what she sees in him".

Chads and women can get away with murder while incels get jailed for crimes they did commit.
Clown world

She looks better than he does. Jfl.

This whole situation is hilariously fucked.

High tier normie + dark triad maxxed = slayer confirmed.

according to reddit an ugly short balding subhuman is a potential predator who has the ability to manipulate a hot 17 year old piece of ass who likely has thousands of followers on social media because the ugly dude is "older" and thus more "experienced"

@Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer
but muh personality

but muh personality
no what im saying is that they are deluded.

if an older man who was sub5 tried to approach a 17 year old using his "knowledge" she would laugh at him, take a picture, and post it on her social media for her thousands of followers to laugh at him too

Why do foids love thugs? This isn't even remotely political or tribal, just random killing.

no what im saying is that they are deluded.

if an older man who was sub5 tried to approach a 17 year old using his "knowledge" she would laugh at him, take a picture, and post it on her social media for her thousands of followers to laugh at him too
most cucks always imagine sub5 men as the criminals

mogs my personality

darktriadd maxxed normie

Foids love good-looking psychopaths above everything. She knows she can be the next victim but she doesn't care, foids cannot control their urges to fuck men like that even if it costs their lives. And some cucks still believe we should let them make important decisions about who's gonna reproduce and whatnot.

How did he get away with this?? He don't look special to me NGL.

Was it just the blue eyes on black hair??

Jail both those degenerates for life. And also: fuck women.

The foid's side profile mogs me brutally. @wereqryan get a load of this

WHERE'S THE PERSONALITY DETECTOR NOW??

He literally admitted to pummeling and choking a woman to death (who he brought home for sex, guess her personality detector didn't work well that night), stuffed her corpse in a garbage bin, strolled around in the streets casually and dumped her body. The next day he went to his ex's place, banged her and went to his father's birthday party like nothing happened.

When the police suspected him he told them what he did.
His ex literally went to his parole hearing and I quote

"I consider myself incredibly luck to call Christopher my significant other, he truly is the best kind of person inside and out"
"He has saved me from me and given me something to look forward to in the future, OUR FUTURE"

Tee-fucking-Hee :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

WHAT AN AMAZING PERSONALITY
SHE CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO BE RELEASED EVENTUALLY JFL

SHE EVEN HELD HANDS WITH HIM AT EVERY OCCASION SHE GOT WHAHAHAHA

View attachment 353610

View attachment 353611

View attachment 353613

View attachment 353614

View attachment 353615

And normies are completely clueless in the comments

View attachment 353601

View attachment 353597

View attachment 353598

View attachment 353599

View attachment 353602

View attachment 353604

View attachment 353605

View attachment 353606

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-XkYzer_g

The foids in the comments know in the back of their head they’d stay with him. Jfl at their virtue signaling

Chad has no defects

How did he get away with this?? He don't look special to me NGL.

Was it just the blue eyes on black hair??
High tier normie with dark triad can be enough

most cucks always imagine sub5 men as the criminals
Reverse halo effect yeah, they always assume the worst about ugly people

This whole situation is hilariously fucked.
To think that people out there say that incels who rot at home are dangerous evil people and that's why women don't like them. Meanwhile a guy like this is treated like a hero by this foid

Not only that but the whole "master manipulator" gives guys that do that more of a bad boy rebel vibe to foids.
Tall chads thrive on normies "not knowing what she sees in him".
I fucking hate this meme of "what does she see in him???" :soy::soy:
She sees his looks and her whole perception of him is warped by his looks

I think they never think of themselves as the next victim. I think they always assume they can control him and redirect his violence at other people like a trained dog or something