Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Man I’m not feeling good rn

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I have a cold and my legs are still very fucking sore from hitting legs a couple days ago. I rarely get sick and even when I do it goes away pretty fast. However I when do get sick I hate it with a passion.

I’ve been sleeping with the fan on too much and rn I’m not gonna have that shit no. Will feel worse. I should be fine tomorrow or by Monday at the very maximum. So glad I don’t have work or college or any shit tmrw. I’m just gonna work out a bit and chill.

use magnesium spray for sore muscles. helps a lot

Tell those foids to refrain from playfully kicking your legs next time.

Maybe it was that succubus who kicked your foot

Get a cross and holy water stat

Has nothing to do with a cold but ok

JoinedDec 30, 2022
Brootal, your weak shitskin genes are causing your sickness
JBW confirmed once again :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hope you feel better soon.
Having a fan on while sleeping is usually isn't a good idea tho. Ez to get a cold that way.

Brootal, your weak shitskin genes are causing your sickness
JBW confirmed once again :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Lol you’re the shitskin boyo. I rarely get sick, last time I felt bad was back in July when I was traveling abroad and had a headache for a day.
Also it’s crazy I live rent free in your head even tho I have no idea who your pathetic loser ass is.
Hope you feel better soon.
Having a fan on while sleeping is usually isn't a good idea tho. Ez to get a cold that way.
Woke up recently and I’m feeling better, my nose is a little runny but it’s not as bad.