Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Man gives rational explanation about the inferiority of women in chess

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★

take a look at the comment section to see the mass-triggering of snowflakes who can't accept reality.
JFL. stating facts will soon be declared a crime

the idea that men's intellectual distribution is on the extreme ends, so more geniuses and more retards always seemed senseless to me.

take his interpretation for example. he thinks that those men who are of violent nature are amongst the low IQ. But that is clearly not the case for someone like kaczynski, bundy, rodger and many other violent men. seems like huge cope.

as far as I can tell this distribution reflects the discrimination between men and not much more.

the idea that men's intellectual distribution is on the extreme ends, so more geniuses and more retards always seemed senseless to me.
they simply took a huge sample of men and women, measured their IQ, inserted the numbers on a graph and then they noticed that men's IQ tend to be distributed differently than women's IQ.
what's senseless about that?

they simply took a huge sample of men and women, measured their IQ, inserted the numbers on a graph and then they noticed that men's IQ tend to be distributed differently than women's IQ.
there are 2 men. both originally have had the same IQ score. one man goes through 20 years of emotional abuse, falls into depression and lethargy. the other one used his time to improve his career and is a mentally healthy state. now you let these 2 men do the test again and the depressed person will turn out to yield worse results and the other one to be more able to concentrate and more efficient to solve solutions consistently correctly.

clearly if you measured the state of these 2 men early on in their lives it's a mostly unbiased test.
when you measured it again just a bit later into their lives, you aren't measuring something like genius vs retard. you measure simply how far off the distance is between what some men get to experience compared to the other men and how that obviously affects their score. the actual genetic difference you are searching for in the test is thus diluted with noise in the process.

in other words: if male discrimination was not so prominent, i think the distribution would look exactly or very similar to that of women. and if the spoiling of women stopped, maybe women would have the distribution that men have on that curve.

i doubt it's a coincidence that men are always on the extreme sides of statistics in almost everything and not just IQ while women always get to leisurely float around in the middle somewhere.

there are 2 men. both originally have had the same IQ score. one man goes through 20 years of emotional abuse, falls into depression and lethargy. the other one used his time to improve his career and is a mentally healthy state. now you let these 2 men do the test again and the depressed person will turn out to yield worse results and the other one to be more able to concentrate and more efficient to solve solutions consistently correctly.

clearly if you measured the state of these 2 men early on in their lives it's a mostly unbiased test.
when you measured it again just a bit later into their lives, you aren't measuring something like genius vs retard. you measure simply how far off the distance is between what some men get to experience compared to the other men and how that obviously affects their score. the actual genetic difference you are searching for in the test is thus diluted with noise in the process.

in other words: if male discrimination was not so prominent, i think the distribution would look exactly or very similar to that of women. and if the spoiling of women stopped, maybe women would have the distribution that men have on that curve.

i doubt it's a coincidence that men are always on the extreme sides of statistics in almost everything and not just IQ while women always get to leisurely float around in the middle somewhere.
now I get your point but I disagree.
a lot of geniuses are known for their terrible lives and yet they still outsmarted the happy chads.
you're giving too much importance to things like social approval and other enviromental conditions,
and if these enviromental conditions were as important as you say they are the imbalance in the chess ranking should be the exact opposite of what it actually is since western societies revolve around increasing women self-esteem and well-being.
IMO women are simply not designed to reach the intelligence's peak as often as men, it's just another gentic difference between the sexes.

women are physically and mentally inferior. that's a fact

now I get your point but I disagree.
a lot of geniuses are known for their terrible lives and yet they still outsmarted the happy chads.
you're giving too much importance to things like social approval and other enviromental conditions,
and if these enviromental conditions were as important as you say they are the imbalance in the chess ranking should be the exact opposite of what it actually is since western societies revolve around increasing women self-esteem and well-being.
IMO women are simply not designed to reach the intelligence's peak as often as men, it's just another gentic difference between the sexes.
I don't mean content lives lead to smarts. i mean the more friction in life with positive feedback loops involved, the higher ones performance becomes.
if you just get spoiled and handed everything, there is no room for growth. and if your life is a concatenation of failures or even successes but without any positive feedback, your peformance decreases.

take a look at the comment section to see the mass-triggering of snowflakes who can't accept reality.
JFL. stating facts will soon be declared a crime

Based thread

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w&t=69s

I've hear women make better fighter pilots because they're less likely to pass out from G-forces. It could be an urban legend I can't find anything scientific to confirm it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back