Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man gets life in prison for raping a mother and daughter and forcing them to watch

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
CARDIFF, UK: A 28-year-old burglar, Joshua Carney, has been handed a life sentence with a minimum term of 10 years after raping a mother and her teen daughter, 14, while being high on the drug Spice. The man has been convicted of 13 charges including rape, attempted rape, actual bodily harm, and theft.

According to DailyMail, the incident took place at around 6.30 am on March 1 of this year while the mother was getting ready for work and her daughter was asleep upstairs. Carney, who is described as a career burglar, was released from prison five days before the rapes happened. He forced himself into the house in the early morning. Prosecutor Ieuan Bennett said, as reported by BBC, that the mother heard strange noises outside her house and when she went to check, she saw Carney in a "disheveled condition". "He had bare feet, they were covered in mud and she noticed he had blood coming from both ears." "I knew as soon as I saw him there was danger," the mother told the police. As she backed towards her front door, Carney asked her to call him a taxi before forcing his way into her home. He locked the door and trapped the mother and daughter in their home, as per DailyMail. He then punched the mother repeatedly in the face before raping her in the living room.

According to Sky News, Bennett said, "The defendant told the victim, 'Stop f****** screaming or I am going to stab you. She at that point didn't know if the defendant was armed or not and became very concerned she and her daughter were going to end up seriously injured, if not killed, by the defendant."

Amazing how a foid saying "no" to sex (which is thee best experience to have in life) and being forced to have it anyway is considered as bad, if not worse than murder. What a clown world we are living in :feelsclown:

he dindu nuffin. Just needs some therapy and let him out after a year! :feelsdevil: Everyone deserves a second chance! :feelsdevil: Be humane! :feelsaww: Do't support the prison industrial complex! :feelsdevil:

Amazing how a foid saying "no" to sex (which is thee best experience to have in life) and being forced to have it anyway is considered as bad, if not worse than murder. What a clown world we are living in :feelsclown:
They act as if men were some kind of ugly animal who wants to rape them and they have to hide themselves from their dicks

oh no they were raped :feelsdevil: what a tragedy :feelsdevil: anyway :smonk:

That would be so enjoyable in a video game.

I wouldn’t fuck the old bitch though.

Precisely

[UWSL]Rapelay game is responsible for everything.[/UWSL]

I bought some spice at the store!

I'm scared to use any now!

I need to find someone that I can rape before I can use any...

Brutal locationpill!

Well...

There are some cows across the road...

Brb! Gonna spice my dinner then ascend!

So long fags! I'm getting some hot vagine tonight!

The attack was “deliberately sadistic and no doubt done to satisfy your perverted sexual desires, and your abusive sexual remarks are indicative of your attitude,” the judge reportedly said, speaking Monday from a courtroom in Cardiff, Wales. “One of the rapes was punishment for phoning the police.”

Carney’s behavior included locking that family’s front door behind him and also taking the daughter’s phone, the judge said.

The incident reportedly happened at about 6:45 a.m. on March 1. The mother, who was getting ready for work, heard Carney attempting to turn the handle on the front door and touching the letterbox. She checked outside to find him barefoot and hiding around the side of her home.

Though she backed toward the front door, the suspect asked her to call a taxi and then he forced his way inside the residence, authorities said.

From there, Carney punched the woman repeatedly in her face and raped her in the living room.

He told the victim to stop screaming or he would stab her, according to prosecutor Ieuan Bennett.

The daughter, who had been sleeping upstairs, heard the attack and called cops, though she initially believed her mother had been stabbed.

Carney attempted to break into the child’s room, and her mother told her to open it — believing the attacker might kill both of them if they did not follow his demands. After taking the girl’s phone, Carney discovered she likely called the police.

It was then that the defendant raped both the mother and daughter, authorities said. Police cars were out front when he initially tried to escape. The mother, trying to foreclose what she feared to be a potential hostage situation, told the attacker she could show him out the back. It was in the back of the residence where Carney was arrested.

“Stranger attacks such as these are extremely unusual in South Wales but, in Joshua Carney, we had an extremely dangerous individual,” South Wales police Detective Constable Ian Booker said in a statement. “Everyone has the right to feel safe in their own home and our immediate response on March 1 meant Carney was arrested at the scene of this awful incident.”

“Your offending on that day was horrific,” Lloyd-Clarke said. “It was the stuff of nightmares.”

In statements read to the court on Monday, the mother and daughter said they felt guilty about being unable to stop the attacks on one another. They said they suffered nightmares, insomnia, and had left that neighborhood, according to Sky News.

Carney spoke derisively of the mother and daughter after police arrested him. He also claimed not to remember what happened.

“Those [censored] little sluts probably called me into their house,” he reportedly said while in police custody at the time.

Last edited:
According to Sky News, Bennett said, "The defendant told the victim, 'Stop f****** screaming or I am going to stab you. She at that point didn't know if the defendant was armed or not and became very concerned she and her daughter were going to end up seriously injured, if not killed, by the defendant."
she basically complied.

^

Thats what Happens If you repeatedly say NO " To a Man , denying him of a Human Need .

In stone age one man out of seventeen managed wot breed with a woman. An alpha men had enought sperm to impregnate all women in the tribe who would remain pregnant for nine months.

Nevertheless, in stone age there were no written laws and a violent beta man could rebel and obtain with strength and violence what he could not obtain with physical appearance.

View attachment 650165
The attack was “deliberately sadistic and no doubt done to satisfy your perverted sexual desires, and your abusive sexual remarks are indicative of your attitude,” the judge reportedly said, speaking Monday from a courtroom in Cardiff, Wales. “One of the rapes was punishment for phoning the police.”

Carney’s behavior included locking that family’s front door behind him and also taking the daughter’s phone, the judge said.

The incident reportedly happened at about 6:45 a.m. on March 1. The mother, who was getting ready for work, heard Carney attempting to turn the handle on the front door and touching the letterbox. She checked outside to find him barefoot and hiding around the side of her home.

Though she backed toward the front door, the suspect asked her to call a taxi and then he forced his way inside the residence, authorities said.

From there, Carney punched the woman repeatedly in her face and raped her in the living room.

He told the victim to stop screaming or he would stab her, according to prosecutor Ieuan Bennett.

The daughter, who had been sleeping upstairs, heard the attack and called cops, though she initially believed her mother had been stabbed.

Carney attempted to break into the child’s room, and her mother told her to open it — believing the attacker might kill both of them if they did not follow his demands. After taking the girl’s phone, Carney discovered she likely called the police.

It was then that the defendant raped both the mother and daughter, authorities said. Police cars were out front when he initially tried to escape. The mother, trying to foreclose what she feared to be a potential hostage situation, told the attacker she could show him out the back. It was in the back of the residence where Carney was arrested.

“Stranger attacks such as these are extremely unusual in South Wales but, in Joshua Carney, we had an extremely dangerous individual,” South Wales police Detective Constable Ian Booker said in a statement. “Everyone has the right to feel safe in their own home and our immediate response on March 1 meant Carney was arrested at the scene of this awful incident.”

“Your offending on that day was horrific,” Lloyd-Clarke said. “It was the stuff of nightmares.”

In statements read to the court on Monday, the mother and daughter said they felt guilty about being unable to stop the attacks on one another. They said they suffered nightmares, insomnia, and had left that neighborhood, according to Sky News.

Carney spoke derisively of the mother and daughter after police arrested him. He also claimed not to remember what happened.

“Those [censored] little sluts probably called me into their house,” he reportedly said while in police custody at the time.
looks like a chad to me