Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man fuck christmas!!! And all holidays in that time!

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Fuck Christmas and that fat ass bitch Santa and Jesus as well (in jest to you Jesus I swear it) and I fucked mrs clause and Santa mad!

But on a serious note, I don't even celebrate Christmas because I'm a kike, but I used to. I had a good time almost every year and my parents spoiled me. One time I had so many toys I started actually crying kek. But now I actually don't give a fuck about FOD or Hanukkah at all. All I care about is dinner and my gifts. Bc if this bitch doesn't get me the new pokemon my whole ass year is ruined. But like during dinner at my grandma's house my mom fucking like makes my plate for me and shit and then will lecture me when I grab something extra or some shit, like kek you barely let me eat at home so let me treat myself? And then my christcuck of a dad is like all godly and shit and it's fucking annoying sometimes but meh. I mainly live for the videos of the kids who wake up and theirs nothing under the Christmas tree and if there is its some fucking coal lmao. Or like the videos where they get the kids like math books and shit and the little kid starts crying. I'm going to download every last one of those I see ngl.

I haven’t had a christmas in years, the whole family is apart. Fuck off fakecel lol

Truckzo the type of person to cry when the car doesn’t have a working A/C

Truckzo the type of person to cry when the car doesn’t have a working A/C
cattouch
truckmans car

Ask your parents for a BMW.

COOMON TRUCKZO W

Fuck Christmas and that fat ass bitch Santa and Jesus as well (in jest to you Jesus I swear it) and I fucked mrs clause and Santa mad!

But on a serious note, I don't even celebrate Christmas because I'm a kike, but I used to. I had a good time almost every year and my parents spoiled me. One time I had so many toys I started actually crying kek. But now I actually don't give a fuck about FOD or Hanukkah at all. All I care about is dinner and my gifts. Bc if this bitch doesn't get me the new pokemon my whole ass year is ruined. But like during dinner at my grandma's house my mom fucking like makes my plate for me and shit and then will lecture me when I grab something extra or some shit, like kek you barely let me eat at home so let me treat myself? And then my christcuck of a dad is like all godly and shit and it's fucking annoying sometimes but meh. I mainly live for the videos of the kids who wake up and theirs nothing under the Christmas tree and if there is its some fucking coal lmao. Or like the videos where they get the kids like math books and shit and the little kid starts crying. I'm going to download every last one of those I see ngl.
You sound like a spoiled brat.

Jesus definitely wasn't born on December 25th.

Christmas is kinda dumb because you pay expensive prices and stay in long lines to buy things you could just wait a week and buy cheaper and quickier. But most people are very fond of this Christmas tradition.