Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Man fired from his job for not simping over Tinder match

Why is this on a news website? Just another way to shame men I suppose.
This is to instill fear of women into modern men. Now many of them will be mindful of their words. Should I indeed call her a bitch, or maybe I want to have some food to eat tomorrow?
She wouldn't swipe or respond to average guy, she wanted to fuck this Chad but he made her feel insecure so she made him pay.
Only blackpilled incels can see through these things. Npcs will be like "um, er, so a guy got fired, okay I get that", NEVER asking themselves why an average fat pig got matched with a near male model in the first place and that this curious fact wasn't a simple coincidence.

Last edited:
Werent you the one claiming forums shouldnt be closed to non users because "the blackpill wouldnt sread"?
Talking about it in real life or anywhere where people can find out who you are in real life is social suicide. Not closing the forums to non users is fine since they either become blackpilled or join or lurk if they are scared of making an account or they don’t like it and never come back. The only people who constantly come here even if they don’t like it are ITcels

Fired for insulting Tinder whores? It's truly a clown world.

Even for Chad. That's why we should have an incel-chad-alliance quick. If we had that we could obliterate feminism.

> Her post quickly gained the attention of many women online, including well known Australian feminists Clementine Ford and Nadia Bokody.

This makes me almost go for murderous rage against feminists. I hate them so fucking much.

Feminists are the reason I am here. So that's why I hate them so much.

Without feminism, men would not be on tinder to seek fucks, but could be monogamously married.

Also, since feminism empowered foids, they seek abusive Chads. There is a reason why that Chad was abusive, because foids like it.

Foids make being abusive an requirement and then ruin your life for it. Feminist ideology leads to it, yet attacks Chads for it.

I hate feminists so fucking much.

A very real & present danger is employers looking you up on social media & if they find nothing that raises "red flags".

They own you & can fire you if you say anything they dislike.

People have lost their job for being a supporter of "nationalist" political parties.

Talking about it in real life or anywhere where people can find out who you are in real life is social suicide. Not closing the forums to non users is fine since they either become blackpilled or join or lurk if they are scared of making an account or they don’t like it and never come back. The only people who constantly come here even if they don’t like it are ITcels
Bul;lshit. 99% are the same normies online that you have outside of the internet nowadays. No balckpill will be ever accepted.

UK is so cucked it's scary

The person who fired him was probably some HR slut. The girl isn't a Becky kek, Toilet is what she is.

Kim Jong my man, just nuke this gay ass earth and end our suffering.
A very real & present danger is employers looking you up on social media & if they find nothing that raises "red flags".

They own you & can fire you if you say anything they dislike.

People have lost their job for being a supporter of "nationalist" political parties.
This.
That's precisely why I have no social media. I don't have my pics floating on the internet. Everything is anonymous.

Can someone imagine the reverse case, where a foid gets fired after berating a man? Me neither. Hypocritical discrimination against men once again.

Werent you the one claiming forums shouldnt be closed to non users because "the blackpill wouldnt sread"?
Yeah I remember that too.

Not that it's going to happen now since the idea has been dismissed so many time by the mods but very few people get blackpilled from lurking here and it's on other incel or manosphere sites where they first get blackpilled. The majority of the lurkers here aren't people you'd want posting here.

Bul;lshit. 99% are the same normies online that you have outside of the internet nowadays. No balckpill will be ever accepted.
Agree. When are people going to learn that actual incels that are serious about the blackpill are few and far between?

That is why you always hide your powerlevel. We live in a Communist state. Say the wrong thing and you'll have NPCs going into alert mode and snitching on you.
right the communist tinder app was responsible, i totally agree, also the communist state was involved in the private tinder app thing and the private corporation that this man was fired from, being blown up by privately financed news outlets

100% agree its communism on every step of the way

right the communist tinder app was responsible, i totally agree, also the communist state was involved in the private tinder app thing and the private corporation that this man was fired from, being blown up by privately financed news outlets

100% agree its communism on every step of the way
In Communism:

Step outside the party line and get canceled.
If your neighbor is jealous of you, he'll snitch you out for something you didn't do.
Constant demoralization propaganda from the media.

In Soycom:

Step outside the woke line and get canceled.
If a foid is jealous of you, she'll snitch you out for something you didn't do.

What's the fucking difference? The entire West is being slowly assimilated into global communism. The Cold War never ended, China just took the torch from Russia.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok

Open your eyes, and you'll see the signs.

In Communism:

Step outside the party line and get canceled.
If your neighbor is jealous of you, he'll snitch you out for something you didn't do.

In Soycom:

Step outside the woke line and get canceled.
If a foid is jealous of you, she'll snitch you out for something you didn't do.

What's the fucking difference? The entire West is being slowly assimilated into global communism. The Cold War never ended, China just took the torch from Russia.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok

Open your eyes, and you'll see the signs.

i agree that totalitarian states act like you describe but in this scenario the STATE, which is important for the definition, had nothing to do with this.

saying capitalism is the reason why this man got fired would be more accurate, the economic system at least plays parts in this, subscribe to the capitalist ideology and dont fall out of line or youll lose your job,

because the corporation has to safe face, they have to pretend to care about social issues like feminism to sell you shit, thats the whole point why this guy got fired,

so that the company doesnt look bad in the public eye.

like really, what has the state to do in this scenario? the state literally had no intervention here.

and isnt the definiton of communism that the government does stuff and opresses you?

how is it communism if a private corporation fires the man to safe face?

you honetlsy think china currently has more power worldwide then the US?

so much power that they can coordinate and achieve a worldwide system of oppression?

i agree that totalitarian states act like you describe but in this scenario the STATE, which is important for the definition, had nothing to do with this.

saying capitalism is the reason why this man got fired would be more accurate, the economic system at least plays parts in this, subscribe to the capitalist ideology and dont fall out of line or youll lose your job,

because the corporation has to safe face, they have to pretend to care about social issues like feminism to sell you shit, thats the whole point why this guy got fired,
so that the company doesnt look bad in the public eye.
like really, what has the state to do in this scenario? the state literally had no intervention here.
and isnt the definiton of communism that the government does stuff and opresses you?
how is it communism if a private corporation fires the man to safe face?
you honetlsy think china currently has more power worldwide then the US?
so much power that they can coordinate and achieve a worldwide system of oppression?
You don't need vast military power to achieve a worldwide system of oppression. The Soviet Union knew perfectly well it couldn't convert the world by rolling in with tanks. Their tactics have always been demoralization of target nations through media, sowing cultural and societal breakdown and then just looking on as communists are voted into power. The people doing this shit to themselves is one of the early stages.

Capitalists don't mean shit to Commies. They always claimed it was about income inequalities and the plight of the common man, but that's just a trick. In the end, common folk still have untouchable assholes lording over them.

I hope the next guy she meets with strangles her to death, and she dies extremely painfully. This Is the result of giving these cum filled walking bags too many rights. Fucking disgusting whores.
So what's the reason of him getting fired? Because, he's a "jerk" who insulted some roasties over the net? Wow, just wow. NEVER dare speak your mind before foids. It may cost your career.

And it's feminism which has made them do that. So why be merciful to feminists. Any incel who doesnt't want to kill all feminists is a cuck.
Kill ALL FEMINISTS.

You don't need vast military power to achieve a worldwide system of oppression. The Soviet Union knew perfectly well it couldn't convert the world by rolling in with tanks. Their tactics have always been demoralization of target nations through media, sowing cultural and societal breakdown and then just looking on as communists are voted into power. The people doing this shit to themselves is one of the early stages.

Capitalists don't mean shit to Commies. They always claimed it was about income inequalities and the plight of the common man, but that's just a trick. In the end, common folk still have untouchable assholes lording over them.

i agree with the last sentence, its a trick so a ruling elite can be in power and unimaginable wealth while the masses suffer. the ones who gain the most are also the ones who make rules, because lobbying is legal in the US, so the more money you have the more influence you can buy.

call it communism if you want we have the same idea. i want the ruling elite gone, so humanity can prosper and focus on science, art, exploration and self development.

i want the world to be free from the profit motive and the endless growth that currently destroys our only planet, and for what?

so that a tiny elite can be astromicallly rich.

i agree there is a conspiracy, but its more like a brave new world and not as obvious like 1984

main thing: there is so much bullshit information thats not correct or partially correct or misleading, that you have to be a genius to figure out what the truth is.

there is just such a flood of bullshit information that you cant possibly sift through everyhting and find the kernel of truth.

if youre interested here is a picture essay explaining this in more detail

• Chadlite matches with a plain Becky on Tinder
  • Chadlite attempts to arrange a hookup with Becky on the same day they match
  • Becky denies him and Chadlite flips out with redpilled rhetoric (admittedly going full retard)
  • Despite never actually meeting in person, Becky exposes him via Instagram
  • Chadlite's employers soon find out and swiftly fire him, as well as receiving a permanent ban from Tinder

Just lol. What can we learn from this? You gain nothing from letting strangers know you're redpilled. Always conceal your knowledge. Cancel culture is no longer limited to the world of celebrity.

I don't feel sorry for him at all, seems like a Chad that's used to never getting a no, finally feeling the sting of rejection and not knowing how to handle it, so he spergs out, he finally got a taste of inceldom, I hope he doubles down and kills her

One foid dead, one Chadlite rotting in jail, win win

I don't feel sorry for him at all, seems like a Chad that's used to never getting a no, finally feeling the sting of rejection and not knowing how to handle it, so he spergs out, he finally got a taste of inceldom, I hope he doubles down and kills her

Same tbh, cant sympathize with fuckboy Chads

So does that mean you can Chadfish them, and then get Chad falsely accused of shit? lmao

True, got his ass kissed his whole life.
Reminds me of the "Chads" on lookism, so full of themselves

Last edited:
The current western world is a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back