Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Man fired from his job for not simping over Tinder match

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
  • Chadlite matches with a plain Becky on Tinder
  • Chadlite attempts to arrange a hookup with Becky on the same day they match
  • Becky denies him and Chadlite flips out with redpilled rhetoric (admittedly going full retard)
  • Despite never actually meeting in person, Becky exposes him via Instagram
  • Chadlite's employers soon find out and swiftly fire him, as well as receiving a permanent ban from Tinder

Just lol. What can we learn from this? You gain nothing from letting strangers know you're redpilled. Always conceal your knowledge. Cancel culture is no longer limited to the world of celebrity.

Cancel culture is no longer limited to the world of celebrity.
It never was. Infact it was meant for the average male that people already had a tendency to pick on.

That is why you always hide your powerlevel. We live in a Communist state. Say the wrong thing and you'll have NPCs going into alert mode and snitching on you.

The current western world is a nightmare.

This is why we should support labour (just-cause contract employment).

Women seem to be able to get almost anyone fired, I’ve seen it irl

He'll probably get offered a modeling job soon after that judging from his looks
Chrome CI05HbH3jZ

This is why you shouldn’t tell the truth outside of the community. Foids literally have the ability to cost anyone their jobs and livelihoods.

I see why he got mad though. Why are these sub 6 girls matching with chad unless they're going to give it up?

So many women these days expect to date a man 3-5 points above them.

Thats why i dont like redpill and pua, "just be confident bro", "every girl will lick your boots bro", "just lose your job bro"
White women=highest power.

• Despite never actually meeting in person, Becky exposes him via Instagram
  • Chadlite's employers soon find out and swiftly fire him, as well as receiving a permanent ban from Tinder
why the fuck do employers even care about that type of shit?
why does your employee doing something "bad" mean YOU should fire them and ruin their life?
fucking idiotic normies
this is why society should be "ER'd" as a whole tbh

That is why you always hide your powerlevel. We live in a Communist state. Say the wrong thing and you'll have NPCs going into alert mode and snitching on you.

I see why he got mad though. Why are these sub 6 girls matching with chad unless they're going to give it up?

So many women these days expect to date a man 3-5 points above them.
This is why you shouldn’t tell the truth outside of the community. Foids literally have the ability to cost anyone their jobs and livelihoods.
It never was. Infact it was meant for the average male that people already had a tendency to pick on.
It's dumbness to act and/or say blackpilled stuff, i larp as bluepilled in real life.

I pray to Allah that when Islam comes to her town she is punished for being a whore according to Mohammad's teachings.

Death by Stoning

why the fuck do employers even care about that type of shit?
why does your employee doing something "bad" mean YOU should fire them and ruin their life?
fucking idiotic normies
this is why society should be "ER'd" as a whole tbh

Because it's a man.

I imagine this guy methodically snapping bullets into magazines, smacking them into ports, racking one into chambers; sticking detonators into the plastic explosives, strapping the arming device to the pack, setting up the time; buying a large windowless white van and NOT advertising 'free candy' on it....

Stepping outside one glorious sunny morning after finishing his last shot of shitty vodka he spent his last dollar on.... And making the world go 'round

Lmfao wtf, that guy is a chad while she is a 5/10 fatty. The state of dating in 2020 smh

And people say sub8 law isn't true

Anyway, hes a chad so he will be fine

Last edited:
It's dumbness to act and/or say blackpilled stuff, i larp as bluepilled in real life.
I wouldn’t act completely bluepilled but I would rather just evade the topic of sex/dating in general in a conversation

Since her post went viral, multiple other women have come forward and admitted they too have received the same treatment from him.
same. I've also been abused by this man. FIRE HIM

I wouldn’t act completely bluepilled but I would rather just evade the topic of sex/dating in general in a conversation
True, that's a good alternative.

I always avoid this subjects.

a chad gets put on the backburner by a fat 5/10 instead of getting the same night lay, then loses his job

what about the average guy?

a chad gets put on the backburner by a fat 5/10 instead of getting the same night lay, then loses his job

She wouldn't swipe or respond to average guy, she wanted to fuck this Chad but he made her feel insecure so she made him pay.

Not worth thinking about.

True, that's a good alternative.

I always avoid this subjects.
And if they won’t let you evade the topic (they keep bringing up the topic) then the best thing to do is claim that you have had sexual experiences/relationships in the past but they haven’t worked out that well.

Why would his fag employers care he called some lardo a fat pig? I'd sue for wrongful termination. Lawsuitmaxx strategy for 2020.

She wouldn't swipe or respond to average guy, she wanted to fuck this Chad but he made her feel insecure so she made him pay.
no kidding, she felt confident about having another guy just like him next week

The current western world is a nightmare.
Why would his fag employers care he called some lardo a fat pig? I'd sue for wrongful termination. Lawsuitmaxx strategy for 2020.
Because HR are full of fat landwhale dumped retarded roasties.

He rots.

What can we learn from this?
That envying Chad is only not ridiculous because we are males ourselves. Females have all the power in society, not males, regardless of looks or status. Being male is a curse in 2020. I don't approve the insults though.

Fired for insulting Tinder whores? It's truly a clown world.

Even for Chad. That's why we should have an incel-chad-alliance quick. If we had that we could obliterate feminism.

> Her post quickly gained the attention of many women online, including well known Australian feminists Clementine Ford and Nadia Bokody.

This makes me almost go for murderous rage against feminists. I hate them so fucking much.

Feminists are the reason I am here. So that's why I hate them so much.

Last edited:
Why is this on a news website? Just another way to shame men I suppose.

Werent you the one claiming forums shouldnt be closed to non users because "the blackpill wouldnt sread"?
High IQ. Idk what he said but unless it wasnt anything illegal, he can sue.

High IQ. Idk what he said but unless it wasnt anything illegal, he can sue.

Unless they have at will employment like in US (unless you are a faggot [Civil Rights Act]).

Men have no rights in the u.k.
And neither in Australia (where this guy is from), it seems.

Still, if Chad worked in a low-skill job he can find a new one easily and being a Chad he gets laid easily while doing that.

Still, it is scary that foids do that to Chads. Can you imagine what they want to do to incels? (Spoiler: They want you dead.)

And it's feminism which has made them do that. So why be merciful to feminists. Any incel who doesnt't want to kill all feminists is a cuck.

So what's the reason of him getting fired? Because, he's a "jerk" who insulted some roasties over the net? Wow, just wow. NEVER dare speak your mind before foids. It may cost your career.

I hope the next guy she meets with strangles her to death, and she dies extremely painfully. This Is the result of giving these cum filled walking bags too many rights. Fucking disgusting whores.

This is why NEETmaxxing is the only real way for an incel to live
Incel would not be seeking foids like that. They wouldn't get matches with foids anyway.

Chads can be neet and get laid. But no one can fire an incel for the reason that Chad was fired.
I hope the next guy she meets with strangles her to death, and she dies extremely painfully. This Is the result of giving these cum filled walking bags too many rights. Fucking disgusting whores.
I agree. Also the reason Chads are abusive is because foids sleep with abusive men. Foids do not value white knighting.

Dunno why she railroaded him, perhaps she got laid with a bettter Chad?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back