Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man-faced black foid gave me a dirty look for glancing at another foid

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
The other foid was white. Why the fuck are foids so god damn tribal? The bitch I was looking at wasn't her daughter.
The white foid (which was hot) bent over, and I simply looked for a few seconds, because that's what guys do. Then I look up and to my right and the ugly high T bitch look like she wanted to murder me.
(no they did not know each other)

EDIT: the white girl was well within legal age and not JB --- she close to hitting the wall in fact, so it's not like the black one was judging me for looking at a young girl

Last edited:
bitch was jealous, shouldve spit in her face tbh

(S)he was probably a tranny

Can't imagine what she was thinking, maybe her man face just makes her naturally look like a bitch,! otherwise why would she care??

Just femoids following their instincts

Fucking cunts. Wear sun glasses man, I'm doing that.

Ugly males aren't allowed to look at females in 2019

Behaving in a tribalistic manner towards someone you don't know is so fucking retarded. The whole point of tribalism is to support your in-group, people that you know and trust.

Foids who think every foid in the world is part of one big happy tribe are pathetic and delusional. Catty foids are refreshing by comparison.

They get jealous, or they try to "save" the other girl from you. Happened to me at work when some bish bent over in front of me, my roastie supervisor caught me looking and told me to go clean the backroom JFL.