Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man Confronts Daughter’s Ex-Boyfriend Who Admits To Physically Abusing Her

GOOD MORNING.

I'd beat her up too. Not that she'd let me get away with it or anything.

And if she did manage to "fix" him with her magical vagina she wouldn't be attracted to him anymore. Millions of good dudes but no tingles.

Lol of course it's a Chadrone.

But I thought all these ugly incels were the ones abusing women?

Link to full episode :feelscomfy: :feelsclown: give it to me

3bYL

Women are retarded, I can't take them seriously anymore.

God freaking blackedpill again

Ahahahahaha clown world on steroids

This worthless white skank fucks this dude because he's a Tyrone-looking bad boy mofo, plain and simple. Her inbox is flooded with message from good men, but she denied them and only wants this tall hunk Tyrone with sharp jaw to fuck her with his stereotype Tyrone longdong and bust right inside her.

I actually have a lot of respect for this Tyrone dude, he handled her and her cuck father very well, like they deserve to be handled. And the stupid bluepill cuck dad blames it on the bro instead of his stupid whore daughter, lol

Eat shit and suffer, bluepillers.

And if she did manage to "fix" him with her magical vagina she wouldn't be attracted to him anymore. Millions of good dudes but no tingles.
I hear this shit, they pick these "broken badboys" & attempt to fix them, "he's a project". Well more often than not this is met with a beat down or him bouncing as he's sick of her shit but in the rare occasions they succeed they then quickly lose attraction as not only did they adjust the stuff they dislike but also altered the things about him they found attractive.
Lol of course it's a Chadrone.

But I thought all these ugly incels were the ones abusing women?
The beatdowns by Chad n Tyrone are pinned on men that can't even get close enough to them to administer the violence.

Blackpill: she enjoys getting beaten and put in her place by her high T boyfriend.

>father has a daughter, tries raising her right but obviously impossible in a state where public school (brainwashing) is mandated

>father tries fighting female nature and globalist shithole country brainwashing with discipline for his daughter, fails

>daughter grows up and fucks nigger, hates dad because society told her that not being able to do whatever you want is abuse, and if you don’t kneel for BLM you are literally hitler

Boyfriend: “Hmm dumdatdoodaa shiiet muhfugga”
>what

>get invited to dr Phil show by nigger
>explain very understandable position including how nigger has been sexually harassing wife
>sheep don’t get it
>black halo too powerful
>nigger opens his mouth
“Dumdadodamuhfugga whut chu want sir”
>audience sheep clap for him
it’s over

>father has a daughter, tries raising her right but obviously impossible in a state where public school (brainwashing) is mandated

>father tries fighting female nature and globalist shithole country brainwashing with discipline for his daughter, fails

>daughter grows up and fucks nigger, hates dad because society told her that not being able to do whatever you want is abuse, and if you don’t kneel for BLM you are literally hitler

>what

>explain very understandable position including how nigger has been sexually harassing wife
>sheep don’t get it
>black halo too powerful
>nigger opens his mouth
it’s over
:feelsokman: great tldw breakdown

JFL literally Chadrone.

Women will get their ass beat and make every excuse to "fix" Chad. :feelsclown:

I hear this shit, they pick these "broken badboys" & attempt to fix them, "he's a project". Well more often than not this is met with a beat down or him bouncing as he's sick of her shit but in the rare occasions they succeed they then quickly lose attraction as not only did they adjust the stuff they dislike but also altered the things about him they found attractive.
High iq

The dad is giga based and extremely calm, while the Tyrone has the very attitude of the annoying prick that he is :insolence, ironic "yes sir", bad posture, ... This level of disrespect towards the step dad is absolutely awful.
Women are retarded, I can't take them seriously anymore.
Also this. Everytime, we have this question coming into mind : Why did this foid do that shitty life choice in the first place ? Fucking meme gender

>what

>sheep don’t get it
>black halo too powerful
>nigger opens his mouth
it’s over
"Just do sieg heil and takeover DC theory"
Do it Herr Bummer, kill all commies and wokes

Nothing can be done to recover white women.