Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man burns himself to death to protest Israel

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Aaron Bushnell, a 25-year-old US soldier, set himself on fire outside the Israel embassy in Washington, his last words were “Free Palestine - I will no longer be complicit in genocide.”

1708951277017049 1

What a retard. He thinks that his death means anything, truth is everyone will forget him in few days.

Jews laughing....

Least retarded modern white male, simping for Arabs lol

what a retard, complete waste of a life

Why do people give a shit about palestine?
I kinda wanna see them all die

Video of him setting himself on fire:

Whites have fallen off so bad, sad to watch

Jews laughing....
Got a second hand embarassment from this guy and I bet 90% of people who saw that did too. He did not do anything heroic lol

What a dummy, doesn't he know these kind of symbolic sacrifices and protests only work when the regime actually agrees with you? Like these jews really give a shit about 1 more death when they're blowing up people on their side of the planet and trying to wipeout his race on the other side of the planet.

Imagine setting yourself on fire just to expressed your opinion about sandnigger

looks like 50
rip bozo also rest in piss

He does realise that there's not one Mudslime on this planet that would do that for a kaffir like him if his people were being wiped out kek

Sometimes I am embarrassed to share the same race as someone as cucked and Save the world saviour mentality as the liberal retarded whites

He ritually sacrificed himself for people that probably celebrated that he died

So he killed himself and went to hell all for what will be 5 minutes of fame that he will not even experience since he's dead?

GET ON THE GROUND :feelshaha:
1709121495757841s

You're protesting against people who mutilate people daily and as you said it yourself, do way more extreme things than this. Your life is now over dumbass. Probably went to hell aswell. Fuck. I hope my frontal cortex never actually gives in to the "what if we actually do the worst thing possible that could ruin us completely and put us in full misery??" thoughts as this fag did. I feel like suicide is gay as fuck ever since seeing this video, I always thought I will kill myself one day but after seeing this I feel like when south park kids smoked so they are not like those antismokers when it comes to suicide

The thing is he will be forgotten or at best be a small fun fact in history books.
Rest in peace sir

What a retard. He thinks that his death means anything, truth is everyone will forget him in few days.
And just like that he is now forgotten. :yes::yes:

From what I can tell normies are much more concerned about whether or not they'll make their car payments, student loan payments, or rent. Maybe whether or not they'll have some money left over to buy unnecessary crap from amazon, dine out, or get drinks.

He obviously didn't take that into account.

Burning himself for zog. Fucking idiot.

I will no longer be complicit in genocide
This line pisses me off so fucking much. Liberals and leftists shit so much on Joe Biden (sniffercel) with this fucking line, that it makes me want to root for him. They are so fucking retarded. They act as if Joe Biden personally kills Palestinians with his own hands.

Retard trait: you think just existing makes you 'complicit' in genocide

hero, imma do this if there is no second coming by 2033

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back