Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man ashamed of his hair that he didn't had sex for three years.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I found this:

43C899E500000578-0-image-a-5_1504263494881.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4843718/Man-ashamed-hair-didn-t-sex-THREE-YEARS.html

Proof that hair is almost everything too.

43C7671300000578-4843718-image-m-27_1504266214261.jpg

mjl.gif

That "it's over" look on his face.

Just get a haircut bruh

Sometimes having no hair could obliterate the le meme confidences of normies, chadlites, and even chads to stop them going out to get sex.

Having no hair is a sign of weak genetics and generally women aren't attracted to bald men and a lot of men know this subconsciously.

"women don't care about looks" "his personality probably sucked before" teehee

Funny that the article makes it seem like going a whole THREE YEARS without sex is shocking.

Sneepysqar said:
Funny that the article makes it seem like going a whole THREE YEARS without sex is shocking.

It is.

Guy looks like a fag with those pouty lips. It's over for baldcels anyway.

Sneepysqar said:

I wonder what they would say about someone with 30+ years without touching a female?

BlackPill47 said:
Guy looks like a fag with those pouty lips. It's over for baldcels anyway.

I have regrown all of my hair by combing for 10 minutes and using onion juice. I think it can work by just combing your hair. Youtube it!

Wearacombl said:
I wonder what they would say about someone with 30+ years without touching a female?

Normies could not compute that.

albinorat said:
I have regrown all of my hair by combing for 10 minutes and using onion juice. I think it can work by just combing your hair. Youtube it!

I'm NW5A breh, it is so fucking over for me. The only thing that could save me is those Brazilian temp hair transplants and I am too poorcel for anything like that.

BlackPill47 said:
Normies could not compute that.

I'm NW5A breh, it is so fucking over for me. The only thing that could save me is those Brazilian temp hair transplants and I am too poorcel for anything like that.

I was almost a Norwood 4, now I'm a Norwood 0. I said this a few times and I don't think people understand. I have literally regrown thick hair on completely bald areas by combing and onion juice. Your hair can be regrown.

Male hair weaves exist. Plenty of actors have them and you'd never know. They're available in almost any major city, Google it. Expensive and has to be maintained, but a lot cheaper than a hair transplant. So there is hope for baldcels beyond "just be like The Rock!"

albinorat said:
I was almost a Norwood 4, now I'm a Norwood 0. I said this a few times and I don't think people understand. I have literally regrown thick hair on completely bald areas by combing and onion juice. Your hair can be regrown.

Holy shit!